News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

jt04

You won't be able to afford to be passholder for life when annual passes will be 4k a year when you retire. Don't think SS will cover that. :rolleyes:

Oh dear. Good thing I have a ship coming in.

While on the subject, might I suggest though that Disney create lifetime passes based on age? I think this could print money for the mouse.

yeti

Honestly, the JT banter used to be fun, but it seems to have gone a bit dark. JT has become so holed up in his ever-changing 'right' opinion there is no point in arguing. Just ignore and move on. This has become like trying to argue about Muppets with Magenta or monorail footers with I forget his name.
It certainly is dark. He's been going on like this for over a decade now....

Robert Rosko

The day this is announced is the day I book tickets to re-ride it nonstop. This is among my favorite attractions in all of Disney. I have espoused in length elsewhere, in this very thread no less, how much I love this attraction. Its current iteration needs some love, but god its so so good.

You and I will be there together. My favorite attraction at DHS without a doubt. It's pretty much all I do whenever I'm at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom