Disney Nightmare

NYwdwfan

All the time. The recurring one is that the DME bus comes to pick us up and I forgot to go to the parks the whole trip. Sometimes we go to the parks - I have a standard layout for WDW that looks NOTHING like the real thing when I have these dreams - but don't have tickets to ride anything.

Graham9

My nightmare is turning up at WDW and having an electronic shackle strapped to my wrist and everywhere I went is closely monitored and I have to use this shackle to access rides even though I don't want to go on them. It records how much I spend, when I go to my room, leave my room, records every door I go through, every step I take. My shackle forces me to labour endlessly having to commit to rides months in advance, it can be used for credit - but when you do, it will fail to work properly and you end up being unable to buy or pay for anything.

And somehow, I keep reading propaganda that this is a 'good thing'. Then I wake up sweating in the middle of the night screaming "Magicbands" for some reason.

Nick Wilde

My nightmare is turning up at WDW and having an electronic shackle strapped to my wrist and everywhere I went is closely monitored and I have to use this shackle to access rides even though I don't want to go on them. It records how much I spend, when I go to my room, leave my room, records every door I go through, every step I take. My shackle forces me to labour endlessly having to commit to rides months in advance, it can be used for credit - but when you do, it will fail to work properly and you end up being unable to buy or pay for anything.

And somehow, I keep reading propaganda that this is a 'good thing'. Then I wake up sweating in the middle of the night screaming "Magicbands" for some reason.
^^This. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A W Reezy

Funny enough, I had a dream a couple of weeks before our Disney trip, that we had arrived at Disney... Everything was great! However, half way through the dream, I was randomly at a bar eating wings with my best friend who lives in Oklahoma City. I remember thinking "Man, I'm glad to see you, but I'm supposed to be at Disney World and I have no idea how I got here! I need to get back!" I spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out how I got to OKC, and how to get back to my family at Disney.

Oddly enough, and I didn't know this until we were actually on the plane going to Disney World, that our flight from Nashville to Orlando actually carried on to Oklahoma City. In fact, it was heading there next! I was thought that was kind of freaky... But I guess I found out how I ended up in OKC! LOL, I never got off the plane!

jaklgreen

I dream that I get there and forgot all of my money and credit cards so am unable to pay for food or anything. Yikes

MerlinTheGoat

There was a young man from Peru, who dreamed Toad became Winnie the Pooh. He woke with a fright in the middle of the night, and found that his dream had come true. :p

But seriously, i've actually had dreams about rides crashing before while riding them. Not TOO awfully long ago I dreamed I was on Splash Mountain and going down the final drop wherein the boat I was in came dislodged from the flume track and flipped down the hill.

I've also had partially lucid dreams about classic pre-ruined EPCOT Center where I was visiting classic rides, but was actually aware I was in a dream and was sad that they were gone from reality. I guess those are only half nightmares though, they're actually happy to see the stuff again but sad to know it's not real.

AndyS2992

Yeah I have these occasionally. Usually consists of me being at Magic Kingdom or Disneyland for a whole day but never ride anything because the lines are too long, rides break down while I am in line and such and before I know it I have to leave. And when I wake up it always feels real :confused:

DfromATX

I don't have bad dreams, but I do start to worry about stuff going wrong before our trips. What if Splash is closed? Will it storm everyday? Will somebody get sick? Will somebody die? (I know that's a little morbid, but we have had stuff happen right before and after our trips.) My mother seems to need some kind of surgery before any vacation I go on. o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom