1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney New Balance Sneakers

Discussion in 'Running at WDW' started by Princess Kaylee, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Texas84

Texas84 DVC Fan Boy Premium Member

A neutral shoe with a bit more weight. I've been running with them for years. Tried a few different models but eventually went back to the 880s. The larger shoe gives me more stability. But, of course, everyone is different.

2. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Well-Known Member

I have been reading up on them, they seem to be durable. I am a stability shoe guy. I might try a pair.

I have been running Nike's for probably 4 years. My biggest issue with Nike Pegasus is that I tend to burn through them quickly, especially when I am on a heavier weight cycle. The Nike Air Zoom Structure is a nice shoe but it also breaks down quickly. The main draw with both is they are easily grabbed online for $60.

3. Texas84

Texas84 DVC Fan Boy Premium Member

Just to be clear, the 880s are a cushioning shoe, not a true 'stability' shoe. I don't want to mislead you. I had tried a lighter shoe and didn't like them.

4. kephart1

kephart1 Member

I've got a pair of the steamboat willie ones from 2015 for sale if anyone is interested. Never worn, just don't fit.

Selling for less than they cost full price