Disney Meal Vouchers

kngjms

Hello-

Just a question in regards to Disney Casual Meal vouchers? I just bought a bunch of them from ebay. I am wondering if there are really worth it? And does anyone know how much I really will be saving? How much is too much to pay for one?

Thanks, James

tazz

You can get the q&c vouchers from www.dealpass.com for around $11-12 each. You do have to join but can cancel before the 30 days is up--this will cost you $1. You can also join connections thru lillian vernon for $8.50 a month.

Upvote 0

disneydentist

If I recall correctly, never having used them but having looked into them, they will get you an entree, side (if not included with the entree), drink, and desert. Is this what they say? It should also list where they can be used. Hop on over to www.wdwig.com and look in the menu section for the listed restaurants. You'll find the price for everything on the menu. This will let you figure out if you got a deal.

Usually, the ads on E-bay use Beaches and Cream as the example for how much you can save. I recall seeing soewhere that they no longer let you get the "kitchen sink" with the pass. I do not know this for a fact. Can anyone confirm or deny this for us.

Upvote 0

Connears

There are three types of vouchers: (connections or dealpass prices)

Breakfast: good for any sitdown breakfast including the character meals(not Swan/Dolphin) and these are 17.50

quick&casual: these are good for almost all the counter service restaurants at the parks(except some carts) and many of the food courts in resorts. Good for one entree, side, drink, dessert for 11.25

Kingdom luncheon: good for sitdown restaurants in parks/resorts but only for lunch. They are 27.75 or so.

We have used the breakfast and q&c and love them. Nice to have some meals pre-paid. CM know about them and you don't have any problems using them. They also include tax and gratuity so they are good deal in that respect.

We are connections members (yearly membership was $79.00)and have always had great service from them; although others have had issues. If you join for a trial $1/one month, make sure you cancel on time or they will charge you for the year. You can buy up to 40 of each kind of voucher per year. Others told me that they will be increasing the yearly fee significantly and if they do, I may not rejoin. They also have great discounts on park passes at IOA, US and WDW along with Blockbuster, TOYRUS and other restaurants so we have gotten our $79! Hope this helps. We have seen people selling these vouchers for WAY over value at e-bay..I don't recommend that. IMHO

Recently floridaorlandotickets.com started selling them on their website for a bit higher prices, but you don't have to join any memberships. If your 12-20 was for quick and casual, then yes you did pay more than they go for. If the $20 are for the breakfast vouchers, then you did ok. Remember, they include tax and gratuity..so for the character meals, it great.

Connears
Connears

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom