Disney Magick- still going strong

Well I just got back from the biggest impromptu trip I have ever had. We (my mother and I) were supposed to go down for a couple of days just to look at apartments and houses because I am going to be moving down in a couple of weeks. We were going to stay at Larson's Lodge on 192 but then Friday she asked me if i would like to stay on property like we normally do. Of course, I said yes. We started calling this past Friday to see what they had available but I figured this late and the busy season they weren't going to have anything available, and I was right. So we called early Saturday morning and talked to the cast member at CRO and was told the same thing but through chit chatting with her she found a room available at the Polynesian. How lucky could we get. So with that done, we called Delta to get plane reservations and of course it cost 732.00 per person. The next day when we left, we were checking in and the guy told us that they had two seats left on the nonstop flight so we took it and it brought our cost down to 432.00. I am beginning to think how lucky we were at this time.
So we get down there and in my 45 times down there I had always stayed at Fort Wilderness in the cabins or in the Contemporary. I wasn't looking forward to the Polynesian because I had been spoiled by the other resorts. Boy was I wrong. The room in the Polynesian was wonderful. It was the best. First thing we did was to go to Downtown Disney to do my shopping. Well, in the matter of less than one hour I had accumulated over $1,000.00 in items to buy. After she had rang me up she asked if I had any discounts so I told her no because my Disney Club had just expired. She asked for the card and then walked away. She came back a few minutes later she came back and told me to call the number on the back and they could pro rate the membership through the end of the year. I didn't know you could do that. It only cost us 9.95. So that 9.95 saved me over 100.00. She went out of her way to help me save a lot of money.

More to come

shuflemstr

Original Poster
The next day after going shopping we had reservations to the Hoop Dee Doo my favorite show. Well, because we made our reservations so late we were seated upstairs on the shelf. Fine by me but my mom is afraid of heights. They saw she was having trouble climbing the stairs that two cast members told us to wait there and they went downstairs to talk to someone. They came back up helped my mom down the steps, went in the back and brought out a table and placed it in the very very back right where you come in the door. The table was elevated and right in the middle of the stage. It was the best seat I had ever had at the show. And wouldn't you know it I left my WWWD pins at home. From the person who we talked to at CRO, to the cast member at World of Disney, to the cast members at the Hoop Dee Doo, they went out of their way to help us and I could not thank them enough. This had been the best trip ever and we did it with the least amount of planning.

Oh and by the way, I did find a place to live. I am moving to Celebration, Florida. I figured that would be close enough since my store is located at 535 and Meadow Creek.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom