1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Magic Kingdoms lets you build your own personal theme park

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by WildernessLodge, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I'm still playing. Although I've run out of new content. All of my characters are 7+ except for the pirates team that caps out at 6.

2. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

Well it said were getting costumes, new halloween theme stuff, and Jack Skellington.

3. lilclerk

lilclerk Well-Known Member

Yeah there's a whole Nightmare Before Christmas event starting tomorrow, similar to the Incredibles event they had over the summer.

Also, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror were added as attractions.

4. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy Member

As many of you who are playing this game you are just starting the Frozen stuff. What I am frustrated about is all the you have to get with the shields. It is not the amount of things, but I have no space to put this things and the next available open land is 350,000 potions which I have found impossible to reach that amount. That is what is frustrating. So what I started to do is taking everything out of my Kingdom that is meaningless like Benches, Cauldrons, Lamps, and anything else that does nothing and takes up space.

5. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I stopped playing a week ago. I found magic was easy to collect after a while but space was to much of a premium to really do anything creative. The Frozen event is to similar to the past events and I don't have the space for the buildings.

tcool123 and Bone Daddy like this.
  6. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy Member

I know that feeling. The only way I have to is I removed some of the useless clutter. It is still going to be really tight. The Arendell Castle was huge.