1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Magic Kingdoms lets you build your own personal theme park

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by WildernessLodge, Mar 9, 2016.

1. cdeev8690

cdeev8690 Well-Known Member

Leveling up characters should unlock more quests for that particular character. I hate putting in so much effort into earning the special rewards for an individual character in order to level them up and I only receive one gem and a hundred Magic points, but no new quests. Also, I just wasted 25,000 magic points to clear a curse underneath the roller coaster and was pretty P.O.ed when it was literally just a sliver of land. Lastly, the parades seem more and more like a waste of time and magic points. You spend more than you earn back after the hour is up, which is especially true if you don't earn any special rewards (add more floats for a "better chance" to earn a reward!!!..then you don't earn a reward)

I'm whining a lot about this, but I continue to play it every day

jensenrick likes this.
  2. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

The only reason I've kept playing is because I like the setting and theme. In reality the premium currency is a rip-off when you start doing the math on it. The time it takes to earn rewards for characters and the amount of magic required gets ridiculously high. I'm currently working on both Eve and Pete character unlocks and it's taken several days to farm the magic required. You're right on the parades. They are really just a gamble. You might get a few gems you might not.

jensenrick likes this.
  3. Dead2009

Dead2009 Well-Known Member

I stopped playing it when it wasn't recognizing the quest I was doing for Jessie.

4. Punzle

Punzle New Member

I think the wait times are crazy when leveling up a character. Once I collect all the things I need I shouldn't have to wait 16/20/24 hours to use them again. It's very frustrating. But I'm still playing it.

5. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

So I've defeated Zurg and unlocked Pete. I'm in the process of welcoming Eve. Time for more grinding.

6. DisneyJeff

DisneyJeff Well-Known Member

I'm currently trying to unlock Eve and Roz.

7. DrPepper44

DrPepper44 New Member

Hey guys!! So sorry if this has already been answered in a press release somewhere or on here, but have they announced if this is going to be that type of long-term game where they will eventually add expansion packs? I've unlocked probably 75% of the charaters so far but I'm not sure if it's worth playing if the only goal is to unlock the 20 or so they started us out with.

8. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Honestly I haven't seen if they have a road map for the future or not. I would expect so seeing that frontierland has a portal yet it's not open yet. I'm in a similar boat as you. I'm about to start unlocking the Tangled characters and after that there isn't anything really left to do. Not enough customization of the park to make it truly feel like it's yours.

9. Punzle

Punzle New Member

Yesterdays update answers that question. Sleeping beauty characters were added! That gives me hope for expansion in the future.

DisneyJeff likes this.
  10. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Huh, I haven't recieved that update yet for Android.

11. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Android just received the update. I've defeated Zurg and unlocked the first part of Fantasyland and Minnie.

It looks like they went in and balanced some the cost of some things. Although they also made others more expensive. It's going to take me a bit to figure out what all they changed.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  12. DisneyJeff

DisneyJeff Well-Known Member

I had to turn off notifications from this game. I enjoy the game, but the notifications I was getting were crazy. I would get the same messages over and over again. Anyone else having this problem?

13. Punzle

Punzle New Member

Yes. Same thing happened to me a few days ago and I had to turn them off. I would get notifications from things that happened hours ago that I already did something with.

14. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

Looks like were getting a Incredibles theme mission. I hope they release a free item to honor the opening of Shanghai Disneyland like the free diamond ears store that honor the diamond celebration

Jahona likes this.
  15. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to what they do for this event. Hopefully it breaks up some of the sameness of the game.

16. Stevek

Stevek Well-Known Member

Anyone figure out how folks have 40,000,000 visitors? Assume it has something to do with a computer running constantly? I've only got 841K visitors to date and I've been playing for quite awhile...I just don't sit on the phone/computer all day.

17. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I only have 1.8 million at level 33. I think you're right on the people with insanely large visitor count. You can leave the game running on a PC for a while and it only seems to collect visitors while running.

18. deanaandrich

deanaandrich Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to move attractions or decorations to different areas? I am running out of room and no new areas are opening up. I need to build the carousel as I have about 15 visitors that are requesting it and my satisfaction level is dropping because I can't grant their wishes.

19. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Push and hold on the item you wish to move. It should allow you to pick it up and move it. Although I found moving objects large distances over the map can bug out. When you have the item selected to move it should give you a few options under neath. Yes/No/Move to Storage/ Rotate. If you move to storage, which is a blue icon, you can go back to the store and replace it.

Stevek likes this.
  20. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

If anyone still plays it better be ready for there Halloween event.

tcool123 likes this.