1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Magic Kingdoms lets you build your own personal theme park

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by WildernessLodge, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

I just unlock Sarge, and trying to get Bo-Peep.

2. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I just unlocked BoPeep, Sarge, and Hamm pretty much in the same day, I had some lucky drops from other quests. Now the quest lines have started to continue. Although some of these are taking 8 hours so it's still a bit slow.

3. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what the bird bath or letter blocks do? I don't want to drop any valuable gems for them if they are just for show

4. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

From what I can tell their just decorations. More things to spend money on. I don't believe you receive magic or xp from them.

5. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

So to defeat Pete you have to send Mickey, Goofy, or Pluto to play music for a total of 5 times. You can send up to 3 people at one time. After that you unlock the start to Tomorrowland and the quest to unlock Buzz. This is as far as I've managed to get.

cdeev8690 likes this.
  6. cdeev8690

cdeev8690 Well-Known Member

Wow they really make you work for it. I figured defeating him would be by completing specific quests but I have no quests left at all, even after trying to Level Up my characters. So to be clear, sending them for Group Music Trip? Or Mickey playing the trumpet, Goofy playing the tuba, that sort of objective is what will defeat Pete and unlock Tomorrowland?

Also, I just can't warrant coughing up 150 gems to unlock Pluto. Is there any other way to achieve that? The only way I'm going to get 150 gems any time soon would be to pay for them and that's just not happening. I've given Disney enough money

7. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Yep I just kept sending mickey and goofy till I hit 5 times.

It does seem that there are periods were the quests dry up. I've noticed that occasionally if you see a character with an exclamation point over their head to click it instead of tapping thier icon in the top left. Also leveling up characters to certain levels unlocks quests for them.

8. Punzle

Punzle New Member

I leveled up Goofy and sent him on a quest and then after one of the music ones a quest came up specifically saying that it would defeat Pete if I had Goofy play the tuba or whatever 5 times. I don't think you can get Pluto without buying him, and he helps when you are trying to level up Toy Story characters.

9. Isanka

Isanka Member

10. Twilight_Roxas

Twilight_Roxas Well-Known Member

I wonder if there going to do Holiday events that lets us get Jack Skellington, Anna & Elsa?

11. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sure if the game keeps it's popularity up then there are going to be a lot more characters on the way.

On a side note I keep getting a popup to clear ravens and haven't actually found any.

12. Coaster Lover

Coaster Lover Well-Known Member

Just started playing a couple days ago. Not too bad of a game, but I feel like you're quite restricted in the beginning (many similar other games I feel like you can do a LOT more right off the bat and the better/cooler stuff then gets harder and harder to unlock).

I thought it quite interesting that the area where Space Mountain is all has a Wall*E overlay... an interesting concept if they ever decided to apply it to the parks. Seems a bummer that the Frontier Land and Adventure Land sections (on the far North/West side of the game screen) are so far off.

13. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I feel like part of the increased time it takes to do things partly has to do with how little there actually is compared to other games. I feel a lot will be released over time but starting out there is definitely a steep time curve.

There is also one of the patrol ships from Lilo and Stitch to the right on Space Mountain.

14. DisneyShe

DisneyShe Well-Known Member

I am so addicted to this game! Working on Zurg right now, but it is taking forever. Not many Toy Story quests come up on the list. :-/

15. Isanka

Isanka Member

My new characters

Jahona likes this.
  16. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I unlocked Buzz a while ago but I just got all of the pieces I needed for Mike. Just working on earning up the Magic to welcome him to the game.

17. Isanka

Isanka Member

Unlocked thoses two

Jahona likes this.
  18. Isanka

Isanka Member

Celia Mae

19. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

You're ahead of me now. I just unlocked Sully.

20. Stevek

Stevek Well-Known Member

Not the most interesting or exciting game in the world. A bit to repetitive...doing the same tasks over and over. I must say that I enjoyed VMK quite a bit more.

jensenrick likes this.