Disney Lego Mini Figures Coming in May

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
LMFGLDC79577.jpg

Eighteen new Minifigures will soon be available this May for purchase at a variety of retailers including World of Disney and The LEGO Store here at Disney Springs with a suggested retail price of $3.99 each.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...turing-iconic-disney-characters-debut-in-may/

majortom1981

My local store has them. I got three packs and got the genie,the alien from toy story, and mr incredible. lego.com is already sold out.

JustInTime

That's great! How did you manage that? I can not tell them that easily by feeling. I got 3 Mickey's trying to get a Minnie. I also found a Daisey trying to get a Donald. :joyfull:
It's really just all in the method. For Minnie feel the head. When you find the Mickey/Minnie shaped head, feel for the skirt. That's how to tell them apart. Also, her bow is not attached so don't look for the bow. Basically feel for the head of any character. If it's a molded head, work from there to figure it out. The ducks and the mice are the most tricky. If they have a standard Lego round head, feel for the hair to see who is who. I only got 4 doubles out of the whole set. Good luck! Ask any questions you have and I'll help

disneypearl

It's really just all in the method. For Minnie feel the head. When you find the Mickey/Minnie shaped head, feel for the skirt. That's how to tell them apart. Also, her bow is not attached so don't look for the bow. Basically feel for the head of any character. If it's a molded head, work from there to figure it out. The ducks and the mice are the most tricky. If they have a standard Lego round head, feel for the hair to see who is who. I only got 4 doubles out of the whole set. Good luck! Ask any questions you have and I'll help
Thanks! I will keep trying.

MissM

I literally can't find them anywhere around me. I've been looking since late April. I'm so bummed I don't have a single one. :( Everyone wants so much for them and buys entire boxes and I can't get any.

JustInTime

I literally can't find them anywhere around me. I've been looking since late April. I'm so bummed I don't have a single one. :( Everyone wants so much for them and buys entire boxes and I can't get any.
That really stinks!!! Not sure if you're going to Disney soon but I'm sure the Lego store has them! Or any Lego store!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom