Disney Legend Dick Nunis has passed at 91

Comped

They have to get in line behind Anthony Anderson and the voice casts from Frozen
He was literally the one I was thinking of when I originally posted. Does not deserve it at all. Some of the Frozen folks maybe, but at that point it's a dark, dizzy, merry-go-round, to reference perhaps an even more iconic show a certain VA from that film was in, of justifications that could fit a lot of other people and seemingly are the new justifications for whoever they want.

disneyC97

I had read these years ago...thanks for posting. Really shows you what WDW used to be like.

FettFan

He was literally the one I was thinking of when I originally posted. Does not deserve it at all. Some of the Frozen folks maybe, but at that point it's a dark, dizzy, merry-go-round, to reference perhaps an even more iconic show a certain VA from that film was in, of justifications that could fit a lot of other people and seemingly are the new justifications for whoever they want.

Aye. Disney Legends is now more of a marketing gimmick for the latest Disney Thing.

alphac2005

UCF put together a very nice piece about Mr. Nunis. As a proud alumni of the university, who has seen it transform from a commuter school to major university, his footprint of impact goes well beyond WDW in Central Florida.

Comped

UCF put together a very nice piece about Mr. Nunis. As a proud alumni of the university, who has seen it transform from a commuter school to major university, his footprint of impact goes well beyond WDW in Central Florida.

That doesn't even talk about his work in getting Disney to support Mr. Rosen's work in bringing one of the top three hospitality schools in the world to fruition. From what I know about it he was his usual forceful self in that regard...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom