Disney Lands of Enchantment Electrical Parade

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Can you believe it has been five years since the Magic Kingdom has had a parade? Goodness! It is a good thing we got a spot two hours early here in Town Square, and boy do we have a great view. We are looking straight down Main Street towards the castle. Apparently this new parade will start in Frontierland, so we can see it coming right down Main Street! Wait, it sounds like it is starting, although, I can't see anything down Main Street. I think its the mayor of Main Street. That's odd, I just saw him come out onto Main Street. Wait, begind me is the conductor of the train on the Railroad balcony. And there, down on the Cinderella Castle Stage is the Fairy Godmother. I just got a text from my friend, who said JJ from the Muppet show is out in liberty square, a cowboy is near the Diamond Horseshoe, and Barnabas T. Bullion is by Splash Mountain. It sounds like the speakers in my area are equipped to hear Fairy Godmother, the Mayor, and Conductor. I could describe what they said, so hear is a leaked script for each group.

Frontierland/Liberty Square-
JJ: Here Ye! Here Ye! (Ringing bell), it is time for us to embrak on a trip around this Magic Kingdom.

Cowboy: You said it partner, but how are we going to take this here trip.

Barnabas: By train of course!

JJ: And a little bit of Magic.

Baranabas: What magic? I thought we was doin' this with my trains and gold?

Cowboy: Hold yer horses partner, I don't think were using either of those, but you will still get trains and gold.

JJ: Exactly, Golden Pixie Dust, magical trains, Adventure, Liberty, Fantasy, and...

Barnabas: Wait, do you here that?

(Train chugging heard)

Faceless Man: "Now departing for a grand circle trip around the Magic Kingdom!"
(Bell Ringing)

Cowboy: Well, I'll be!

Main Street/ Hub-
Conductor: All Aboard! (Blowing Whistle), it is time for us to embrak on a trip around this Magic Kingdom.

Mayor: You said it sir, but how are we going to take this trip.

Conductor: By train of course!

Fairy Godmother: And a little bit of Magic.

Mayor: What magic? I thought we were doin' this the ol' fashioned way?

Conductor: Just you wait, sir. This journey is beyond belief, full of Adventure, Liberty, Fantasy.

Fairy Godmother: And a bit of Good ol', Pixie Dust, and a bit of... Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!

Mayor: Wait, do you here that?

(Train chugging heard)

Faceless Man: "Now departing for a grand circle trip around the Magic Kingdom!"
(Bell Ringing)

image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom