Disney land Paris End of November

Jane1

Original Poster
Hi everyone

just wanted to ask your advice,
my boyfriend and i have been together, nearly a year (dec 20th) and we've been friends for 2/3 years now. we started dating when i workd in disney world last year til this july. we're really close and have talked about the future and he's not scared or freaked out when i talk about children and i've told him he's the one and he's said it to.
now he asked me how i would feel if we went christmas shopping to paris end of this november. so we now are going to disneyland for the weekend.
he's told me that he'd only propose in somewhere that meant a lot to him and his girlfriend (me) and well, since we 'met' each other in disney world, i'm thinking it mite be time.
what do you guys think?
all my friends are saying he will pop the question and i really hope he does

Tom

Beta Return
Hi everyone

just wanted to ask your advice,
my boyfriend and i have been together, nearly a year (dec 20th) and we've been friends for 2/3 years now. we started dating when i workd in disney world last year til this july. we're really close and have talked about the future and he's not scared or freaked out when i talk about children and i've told him he's the one and he's said it to.
now he asked me how i would feel if we went christmas shopping to paris end of this november. so we now are going to disneyland for the weekend.
he's told me that he'd only propose in somewhere that meant a lot to him and his girlfriend (me) and well, since we 'met' each other in disney world, i'm thinking it mite be time.
what do you guys think?
all my friends are saying he will pop the question and i really hope he does

Wow. I didn't quote follow completely, but it sounds like this could either be really cool, or a big waste of time and money.

How serious are you two? How old are you two? Which one of you has the money to fly you both to Paris for a weekend to visit DLP?

If you're not paying anything, I say take the free trip. You get to see Paris and you get to see DLP. It can't hurt, even if nothing else happens.

figmentisgreat

Wow. I didn't quote follow completely, but it sounds like this could either be really cool, or a big waste of time and money.

How serious are you two? How old are you two? Which one of you has the money to fly you both to Paris for a weekend to visit DLP?

If you're not paying anything, I say take the free trip. You get to see Paris and you get to see DLP. It can't hurt, even if nothing else happens.

I think it sounds promising...don't forget, the OP is from Ireland, so it's really just a short trip to France (probably take a ferry to Wales, drive through to London and take the Chunnel over...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom