Disney Kingdom Resort Toronto

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well this is a another revival of a Disney resort in Toronto Canada.

As a request please don't say it can't be in Canada nor its too cold.

Disney Kingdom
------------------------

Main Street
-------------------
Disney Kingdom Railroad
A man name Walt Disney: The Disney Kingdom story
Main Street Vehicles
Main Street Cinema

Adventureland
-----------------------
Jungle Cruise (closed during the Winter)
Indiana Jones & the Temple of the Inferno Ruby
Pirates of the Caribeans

Frontierland
----------------------
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Victoria Riverboat

Victoria Square
-----------------------
Haunted Mansion

Fantasyland
--------------------
Rapunzel's Castle

Storybook Village *sub-land*
------------------------------------
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Peter Pan's Flight
The tale of Sleeping Beauty
Mr.Toad's Wild Ride
Maximus' Guard Carousel
Journey of the Little Mermaid
Elsa & Anna's Frozen Adventure
Princess Hall

Pixie Hollow *sub-land*
------------------------------
Tinker playground
Tinkerbell's Nook

Wonderland *sub-land*
-----------------------------
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Tea Party
Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Small World Courtyard *sub-land*
-----------------------------------------
Its A Small World

Mickey's ToonTown
--------------------------
Goofy's Sky School
Mickey's House
Minnie's House
Donald's Boat
Oswald's Trolley Troubles

Tomorrowland
-------------------------
Astro Orbiter
People Movers
Carousel of Progress
Autopia
Space Mountain

Shows & Parades
------------------------
Mickey's Musical Parade *daytime*
Light Magic with Tinkerbell *night time*
Disney Tales *fireworks*

Mickey's Halloween Party
-----------------------------------
Mickey's Boo to You *parade*
Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
Haunted Mansion Holidays
HallowScreams *fireworks*

Mickey's Christmas Party
--------------------------------
Magical Christmas Parade
Its A Small World Holiday
Haunted Mansion Holidays
Winter Fantasy *fireworks*

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Just buy Canada's Wonderland........ Spoof it up a bit........ Your done!
images

Anyone else wanna help with Disney Kingdom Resort Toronto?

Sam Magic

For the Adventureland I have always been interested in the concept of a land-ride. Essentially the land and everything in it is a part of a greater ride. I also think having something like this could keep the place open year round and add something unique to Toronto's resort.

I propose that the land be focused around a harbor/bay. The town is a Spanish Colonial town or something of that nature. In the town you would have Pirates, Indiana, one large shop and one boutique shop, a quick service restaurant and a sit in, and a food cart. In the bay you could have "docked" ships and a comedy show. On the side of the land would be a mountain complex that would house a more thrilling version of the Jungle Cruise and allow it to be open year round. The whole village would be a little rocky just to have the right affect.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
For the Adventureland I have always been interested in the concept of a land-ride. Essentially the land and everything in it is a part of a greater ride. I also think having something like this could keep the place open year round and add something unique to Toronto's resort.

I propose that the land be focused around a harbor/bay. The town is a Spanish Colonial town or something of that nature. In the town you would have Pirates, Indiana, one large shop and one boutique shop, a quick service restaurant and a sit in, and a food cart. In the bay you could have "docked" ships and a comedy show. On the side of the land would be a mountain complex that would house a more thrilling version of the Jungle Cruise and allow it to be open year round. The whole village would be a little rocky just to have the right affect.
But by the time Winter comes it would be too cold for Jungle Cruise unless its indoors.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Nope never made one for Disney Kingdom Park. Victoria Square, and Frontierland are connected because of the backstory were gold was found in Big Thunder Mountain leading to the founding of Victoria Square which the founder name after one of his daughters it wasn't till a mudslide cause by a thunderstorm destroyed part of the town killing part of civilians along with Victoria's parents. Victoria's sister who hated her because of her beauty, and kindness murdered her by hanging her in the rafters were the stretching room is.

Sam Magic

Nope never made one for Disney Kingdom Park. Victoria Square, and Frontierland are connected because of the backstory were gold was found in Big Thunder Mountain leading to the founding of Victoria Square which the founder name after one of his daughters it wasn't till a mudslide cause by a thunderstorm destroyed part of the town killing part of civilians along with Victoria's parents. Victoria's sister who hated her because of her beauty, and kindness murdered her by hanging her in the rafters were the stretching room is.
Oh, okay.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Sorry for the double post but this one is for Disney Tales a nighttime spectacular.

English Announcer: Ladies & Gentlemen in just 15 minutes the lights around main street will be dim so that you fully experience Disney Tales. Please stay in your place until the lights are return to normal. Thank you and enjoy Disney Tales in just 15 minutes.

French-Canadian Announcer: Mesdames et Messieurs en seulement 15 minutes les lumières autour de la rue principale sera faible de sorte que vous profiter pleinement Tales Disney. Se il vous plaît de rester à votre place jusqu'à ce que les lumières sont retour à la normale. Merci et bonne Tales Disney en seulement 15 minutes.

The lights go dim as the music began to play and we see Tinkerbell projected on the castle using her wand to make the castle go dark, and the song begins to play.

"Dream awake through a tale of fantasy. With each page a new adventure has awaken. As stories, and magic goes through the night we experience a tale that begins with once upon a time."

During this song we see Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa walking through the jungle on a log, Merlin magically putting everything in his bag, and Ariel on a rock as a wave splashes by then Tinkerbell reappears with her magic we are brought to the nursery were we see Wendy about to tell Michael.

Wendy: Are you ready for a bedtime story?

Michael: Yep even bear is ready.

Wendy: Once upon a time there was a beautiful world were stories were told through the years, stories of castles, adventures, romance, and battles between good, and evil.

During this we see King Stefan's Castle, Tarzan swinging, and sliding on vines, Lady & Tramp with the spaghetti moment, and Prince Phillip battling Maleficent in her dragon form.

Michael: Where is the first story Wendy?

Wendy: Well it begins with a girl name Alice falls into a place call Wonderland.

It switches to Alice in a field of flowers as the white rabbit runs by.

Alice: In my world it would be a wonderland.

Than Alice falls out of the field of flowers into the rabbit hole. During this we hear the opening song of Alice in Wonderland play.

Caterpillar: Who R U

Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on one head?

Then Alice falls deeper as card soldiers began to paint the roses red till we see the queen of hearts.

Queen of Hearts: OFF WITH THERE HEADS!!!

Then we see the castle become the white rabbit's house as Alice grows of it while the white rabbit runs by.

White Rabbit: I'm Late. I'm Late. For a very important date. No time to say hello good-bye. I'm Late! I'm Late! I'm Late!

Alice: Curiouser & Curiouser?

Then we see the card soldiers marching till we see tweedle-dee, and tweedle-dum honking. The card soldiers were in order as the white rabbit runs by with his trumpet with Alice following him.

Alice: Oh Mr.Rabbit. Please wait!

Then we appear in the unbirthday party.

March Hare: Have a lump or two?

Mad Hatter: Don't mind if I do.

Then the castle projected as a unbirthday cake with the Mad Hatter, and March Hare dance around Alice as fireworks go off, and we see Alice running back to her world as we lastly see Cheshire Cat fade away to the next story.

Michael: Oh a wishing star.

Wendy: There was once a gentle toymaker name Gepetto who brought joy, and happiness to children. He made a very special puppet name Pinocchio, and he saw a wishing star, and made a wish on it.

A shooting star firework flies by as Gepetto appear on the castle making his wish.

Gepetto: Star light, star bright first star I see tonight. I wish that my little Pinocchio would be a real boy.

The castle then light up as Gepetto disappear, and the blue fairy appears.

Blue Fairy: Little puppet made of pine awake the gift of life is thy.

Fireworks began to shoot out sync with the music of high diddle dee, and I got no strings as Pinocchio appear on the castle on the last parts of the music, and jump down with a crash as fireworks shot out.

Chimney Sweeper: Come on men Step In Time.

At that moment the castle started to project chimney sweepers appearing on chimneys, and the roof with Step In Time began to play.

Step in time, step in time
Step in time, step in time
Never need a reason, never need a rhyme
Step in time, step in time.

Chimney Sweeper: Kick your knees up!

Kick your knees up, step in time

Chimney Sweeper: Flap like a birdie!

Flap like a birdie, step in time

Chimney Sweeper: Over the Rooftop!

Over the rooftop, step in time

The chimney sweepers then shoots out to the sky with fireworks appearing with each sweeper is shot out of the chimney. We then return to the nursery for the next story.

Michael: Oh who is that Wendy?

Wendy: Why that is Ariel she likes to collect things from the surface, and always dream of being in the human world.

Ariel: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl,
the girl who has everything?

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty
But who cares? No big deal. I want more!

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those...
What do you call 'em? Oh, feet

Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strolling along down a...
What's that word again? Street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free,
wish I could be
part of that world.

We return to the nursery for the next story as we see what looks like Notre Dame.

Wendy: In the towers of Notre Dame live a gentle man name Quasimodo who was raise into thinking he wouldn't be accept by the world by a cruel man name Claude Frollo but it wouldn't stop him from abandoning his dream.

We then appear on Notre Dame as we see Quasimodo slide down on the castle projected Notre Dame.

Quasimodo: Out there,
Strolling by the Seine.
Taste a morning out there,
Like ordinary men.
Who freely walk about there,
Just one day and then.
I swear,

I'll be content...
With my share...
Won't resent...
Won't despair,
Old and bent,
I won't care,
I'll have spent
One day...
Out there!

We return to the nursery as we see a lamp.

Michael: A magical lamp.

Wendy: This one is very special Aladdin found this lamp, and he gain not a servant but a friend.

The lamp remain, and began to shake, and shoot out blue smoke revealing the genie.

Genie: Oy! Ten Thousands years will give you such a crick in the neck.

Master, I don't think you quite realize what you've got here. So, why don't you just ruminate whilst l illuminate the possibilities?

Can your friends do this?
Do your friends do that?
Do your friends pull this out their little hat?
Can your friends go, poof?

Well, looky here
Can your friends go, Abracadabra, let 'er rip
And then make the sucker disappear?

Mister Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three
I'm on the job, you big nabob
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend like me

You ain't never had a friend like me, hah!

Genie appears with a applause sign before he disappears, and we return to the nursery.

Wendy: This story is about a young woman name Elsa. When she was little her magic hurted her sister Anna by accident, and she has to shut her out. When her power was revealed in front of everyone she ran away, and became free with her powers.

Elsa: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like I'm the Queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go! Let it go!
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go! Let it go!
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand, and here I stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past!

Let it go! Let it go!
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go! Let it go!
That perfect girl is gone!
Here I stand in the light of day...
Let the storm rage on!!!
The cold never bothered me anyway

We return to the nursery as Wendy began to read the next story.

Wendy: Once there was a man cub name Mowgli who live in the jungle, and had alot of friends.

Michael: Like a bear, panther, and elephants?

Wendy: Yep while he was with Baloo Mowgli was captured by a group of monkeys, and was brought to King Louie.

Louie: Bu-ba-do-do-do-be-do

Now I'm the king of the swingers,
Oh, the jungle VIP,
I've reached the top and had to stop,
And that's what botherin' me.
I wanna be a man, mancub,
And stroll right into town,
And be just like the other men,
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo, (Oop-de-we)
I wanna be like you, (Hop-de-do-be-do-bow)
I wanna walk like you,
Talk like you, too! (We-be-de-be-de-boo)
You'll see it's true, (Shoo-be-de-do)
An ape like me, (Scooby-do-be-do-be)
Can learn to be human too.

During the instrumental part we see Kaa trying to hypnotize Mowgli till he fell off with Kaa now trying to hypnotize the audience with monkeys dancing while holding on too the temple ruins.

Baloo
HEY!

You hoo hoo!
I wanna be like you!
I wanna walk like you!
Talk like you, too!
You'll see it's true!
Someone like me,
Can learn to be,
Like someone like me,
(take me home daddy!)
Can learn to be,
Like someone like you,
(one more time!)
Yeah, can learn to be,
Like someone like me!

Then King Louie's temple came down with one of the ruins hitting Kaa in the head as the temple was destroyed we see a wisp as we enter the world of Brave, and see Merida riding Angus, shooting targets with her bow, and arrows we then see Merida's brothers, king Fergus, the wisp, and the witch. We lastly see Merida with Elinor in bear form as they left.

We then see mist as a skull appears.

Young Elizabeth: Yo Ho Yo Ho. A Pirate's Life for Me.

Then He's A Pirate began to play as fireworks shootout with projections of the pirates films till we see Davy Jones.

Davy Jones: There be plenty in this cursed place.

Sinister dark music began to play as the shadow of Dr.Facilier appear.

Dr.Facilier: Don't you disrespect me, little man!
Don't you derogate or deride!
You're in my world now, not your world
And I got friends on the other side!

The instrumental version played as the castle is projected as a mechanical castle with fireworks till the castle went dark revealing bald mountain with Chernabog appearing as Night on Bald Mountain mixed with Hellfire played with both fireworks, and flames shooting out till the last part flames shoot out.

Captain Hook: The stories needs to be change for the villains to rule. Time to show the true stories were we triumph.

Hook then threw the storybook into the water as Ursula appears.

Ursula: Hello

As Ursula laugh the gastly hands try to grab the book.

Ursula: I see it wiggle like a worm on a hook.

Hook: I think its time to burn it.

Maleficent then appear, and turn into a dragon, and try to burn it as Hook reappears ready to destroy the book till a crow was heard.

Peter Pan: Hook you old codfish! This time you gone too far.

Hook: Hold still Pan!

Then Tinkerbell appears.

Peter Pan: Tinkerbell! Come on Tink we gotta put the villains back in the story to return the happy endings.

Tinkerbell enchants the book as it open, and drags Hook back.

Hook: You'll pay for this Peter Pan! If its the last thing i'll do!

Peter Pan: Good-Bye Hook!

The fireworks shot as hook was return into the book as we return to the nursery.

Wendy: We finally reach the final story when evil emerges love triumphs all.

We then see Cinderella dancing with her prince as the princess medley began, then Snow with her prince in his arms, Ariel now human & Eric reunite, and kissing each other, Aladdin & Jasmine flying on a magic carpet, Belle & the Beast dancing, Aurora & Phillip dancing, and Rapunzel & Eugene lift the lanterns up as multiple lanterns appear projected, and we see Belle crying over the Beast that died.

Belle: I love you.

Then lights projected fall from the sky as we see Snow White's prince kiss her waking her up, Phillip kissing Aurora to awaken her, Tiana & Naveen kissing returning to human, and the Beast turns back to normal.

Wendy: Love triumphs over evil, and the spell breaks from true love.

Wendy & Michael: And they all live happily ever after.

We then reach the finale as the song of the show comes back.

"Dreams awake as a page through a tale of fantasy. With each page a new adventure has awaken. As stories, and magic goes through the night we experience a tale that begins with once upon a time. Once the story ends the story lives on in your hearts, and dreams."

We go through a montage of Disney moments like Snow White, Aladdin, Toy Story, and Frozen as the fireworks shoot out through the air tell the final fireworks shot out, and the everything goes out as the lights return to normal.

Announcer: Thank you for watching Disney Tales. May you all have a pleasant evening, and let the tales take you through places to dream.

What do you all think of Disney Tales?

Last edited:

JoseLorenzo

Well this is a another revival of a Disney resort in Toronto Canada.

As a request please don't say it can't be in Canada nor its too cold.

Disney Kingdom
------------------------

Main Street
-------------------
Disney Kingdom Railroad
A man name Walt Disney: The Disney Kingdom story
Main Street Vehicles
Main Street Cinema

Adventureland
-----------------------
Jungle Cruise (closed during the Winter)
Indiana Jones & the Temple of the Inferno Ruby
Pirates of the Caribeans

Frontierland
----------------------
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Victoria Riverboat

Victoria Square
-----------------------
Haunted Mansion

Fantasyland
--------------------
Rapunzel's Castle

Storybook Village *sub-land*
------------------------------------
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Peter Pan's Flight
The tale of Sleeping Beauty
Mr.Toad's Wild Ride
Maximus' Guard Carousel
Journey of the Little Mermaid
Elsa & Anna's Frozen Adventure
Princess Hall

Pixie Hollow *sub-land*
------------------------------
Tinker playground
Tinkerbell's Nook

Wonderland *sub-land*
-----------------------------
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Tea Party
Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Small World Courtyard *sub-land*
-----------------------------------------
Its A Small World

Mickey's ToonTown
--------------------------
Goofy's Sky School
Mickey's House
Minnie's House
Donald's Boat
Oswald's Trolley Troubles

Tomorrowland
-------------------------
Astro Orbiter
People Movers
Carousel of Progress
Autopia
Space Mountain

Shows & Parades
------------------------
Mickey's Musical Parade *daytime*
Light Magic with Tinkerbell *night time*
Disney Tales *fireworks*

Mickey's Halloween Party
-----------------------------------
Mickey's Boo to You *parade*
Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
Haunted Mansion Holidays
HallowScreams *fireworks*

Mickey's Christmas Party
--------------------------------
Magical Christmas Parade
Its A Small World Holiday
Haunted Mansion Holidays
Winter Fantasy *fireworks*

Honestly your idea sounds pretty similar to Orlando's Magic Kingdom.
Guests wanna see different stuff you know...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom