Disney Jr. Refurb may be on the way

Ryan H. Serowinski

Do not expect Elena to arrive. I am not sure if she still has her MK show, but even then, they plan on keeping her live.
That too. ;)
Bear Live(1999-2001)
Playhouse 1.0(Bear, Ollie, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2001-05)
Playhouse 1.5(Bear, JoJo, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2005-08)(i've seen that version when I was 7)
Playhouse 2.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Pooh)(2008-11)
Disney Jr 1.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Jake)(2011-13)
Disney Jr 1.5(MMCH, Sofia, Doc, Jake)(2013-17)
My predictions for Disney Jr 2.0(Roadster Racers, Miles, Doc, Lion Guard)(2017-?)
Well in that case, no Elena :( and maybe bye byes for Sofia too?

Magic Feather

Miles already plays a role in the current pre-show (outside screens), and won't be added. Once again, Club and Jake are getting the boot definitively, I believe plans have been finalized, but I only saw this in early planning, so I can't fully comment on the rest.

doctornick

MiceAge stated that a Disney Jr. refurb may be in the works for DCA, "Disney Jr. will be re-purposed into a new toddler stage show still hosted by the Disney Jr. cable channel when it reopens later in the year." I'm just wondering if anyone heard of TDO is planning on breathing new life into it as well.

I thought DCA's Disney Jr attraction was going away to be replaced by Marvel M&Gs?

Ryan H. Serowinski

Sofia, Doc, and Elena have all been announced to have been renewed for another season.

Jake has 2 episodes left of his current season and there's no news of a renewal or not. So, if anyone's walking the plank, it's Jake.
So I'm ok with Sofia, and nothing bad will happen to her in the show and M&G(well little off-topic), but I'll wait for the real news.

21stamps

Sofia, Doc, and Elena have all been announced to have been renewed for another season.

Jake has 2 episodes left of his current season and there's no news of a renewal or not. So, if anyone's walking the plank, it's Jake.
This makes me sad :(. Hopefully Roadster Racers would go in. They need something for the little boys!

Magic Feather

The site that shall not be named is reporting that the puppets will be removed and replaced with screens. :facepalm:
I know it has been considered a number of times, with the most recent example test wise being the floating Mickey Mouse head (Toodles?). I don't belive it is going to be implemented, as it sounded to have strong internal backlash with the concept.

Monorail_Red_77

Is it me or does this possible refurb from puppets to screen seem like you are watching a pre-show movie to an attraction that doesn't even exist. Maybe its just me, though. I mean. Imagine waiting in line to watch the RnR pre-show and then getting whisked right back out to the courtyard. I get that it reduces operating costs and maybe adds more flexibility with adding new characters. But still feels like a cheapening or dumbing down of the show in my opinion.

TomHendricks

That too. ;)
Bear Live(1999-2001)
Playhouse 1.0(Bear, Ollie, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2001-05)
Playhouse 1.5(Bear, JoJo, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2005-08)(i've seen that version when I was 7)
Playhouse 2.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Pooh)(2008-11)
Disney Jr 1.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Jake)(2011-13)
Disney Jr 1.5(MMCH, Sofia, Doc, Jake)(2013-17)
My predictions for Disney Jr 2.0(Roadster Racers, Sofia, Doc, Lion Guard)(2017-?)

A long time ago I ate breakfast in the building, it was an Aladdin Meet & Greet Breakfast. I want to say that it was around 1992 or 1993. You had Aladdin, Jasmine and Jafar roaming around the the tables.

Ryan H. Serowinski

A long time ago I ate breakfast in the building, it was an Aladdin Meet & Greet Breakfast. I want to say that it was around 1992 or 1993. You had Aladdin, Jasmine and Jafar roaming around the the tables.
I heard and also they had The Genie, Belle, The Beast, Meeko, Quasimodo, etc. but a little off-topic, but wish they had a character breakfast(aside from Disney Jr.)where they can have breakfast with Nick, Judy, Clawhauser, Moana, Rapunzel, Olaf, and Ralph(from Wreck-It Ralph)(or Phineas & Ferb, Agent P, Dipper & Mabel Pines, Star, and Marco), but was closed for Bear Live(and future preschool stage shows)

tribbleorlfl

Aside from the previously-mentioned Racers (which my daughter HATES), the only other shows I see them using as a replacement is Goldie & Bear or PJ Masks. Problem is, as popular as PJ Masks is with the Pre-K set, I don't believe it's actually a Disney-produced show.

Magic Feather

Aside from the previously-mentioned Racers (which my daughter HATES), the only other shows I see them using as a replacement is Goldie & Bear or PJ Masks. Problem is, as popular as PJ Masks is with the Pre-K set, I don't believe it's actually a Disney-produced show.
I don't believe either of those were considered for replacement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom