Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

mousehockey37

Having asked about evidence, via signage or whatnot, if Disney makes a change like that, don't they just do it and we all find out by surprise anyway? Also, if a change is coming, I'm sure we'll be informed :cautious:... We'll have to send the insiders out on a special cheese op...

It'll be #ratatouilleout lol

Daniel Johnson

Having asked about evidence, via signage or whatnot, if Disney makes a change like that, don't they just do it and we all find out by surprise anyway? Also, if a change is coming, I'm sure we'll be informed :cautious:... We'll have to send the insiders out on a special cheese op...

It'll be #ratatouilleout lol

Your probably right. It would be nice to know now though, since I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE PLACES TO OBTAIN LIQUID CHEESE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

I've burned myself on liquid cheese, the I my remedy? More hot liquid cheese.

mousehockey37

So now we know why they are getting rid of the hot cheese.

They are running out of Dole Whips.

And they'll be outta Dole Whips soon due to the Pirates refurb.. What else would people wait for over there? Lol!

So this is all Jack Sparrows fault...

Why are all the dole whips and cheese gone? Bwahaha

Daniel Johnson

Now that you mentioned it, I've always wondered about this driver info. What kind of things have "bus drivers" said? I have never even been on a bus and heard one talk, other than hearing one very monotone driver say, "to your right, you will see huey dewey and louie on a life guard tower". It's something the wife always mentions on property. We don't stay on property often, so I don't get much bus banter...I might just start riding them for the hell of it just to get some insider knowledge

Next Big Thing

URGENT LIVE UPDATE FROM COSMIC RAY'S STARLIGHT CAFE:
image_zpsuglll5z1.jpg

Cheese is being poured and served as it always! Nothing has changed! I repeat, NOTHING HAS CHANGED! ;)

Arthur Wellesley

URGENT LIVE UPDATE FROM COSMIC RAY'S STARLIGHT CAFE:
image_zpsuglll5z1.jpg

Cheese is being poured and served as it always! Nothing has changed! I repeat, NOTHING HAS CHANGED! ;)
I'm just grateful they put the "Caution" sign under the pump. That way, when I go around sticking my bare hand under random condiment dispensers (like so many of us do) to get a feel for what comes out, I won't be inflicted with damaging burns to the palm.

acishere

I'm just grateful they put the "Caution" sign under the pump. That way, when I go around sticking my bare hand under random condiment dispensers (like so many of us do) to get a feel for what comes out, I won't be inflicted with damaging burns to the palm.
Warning was not clear enough for me. I burned my tongue off drinking straight from the pump. Contacting my lawyer now.

mousehockey37

I said that I won't continue to reply, but... I said that they will stop serving it when they run out.

Then please don't reply. @The Mom came on earlier and basically laid it out and said to stop (to basically everyone), don't start it back up.

As far as if and when they'll stop serving it, as long as there is nothing concrete for proof, this whole thing is just hearsay... and what you hear from CM's isn't concrete (again, they're often the last to know, if they're told at all). A phrase here, a fragment there and you wind up with someone making a statement that has no merit whatsoever...

If it happens, it happens. But for now, until @Daniel Johnson has cheese coming out his nose and has consumed all the dole whips (even the spiked ones from AK), hence blaming Jack Sparrow for all the rum and dole whips being gone, this thing you heard is just that... so just let whatever's going to happen, happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom