Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

Pirouline

Original Poster
Yeah, Steve Jobs' fortunes really prolonged his life. :rolleyes:

Money does not automatically confer longevity.
Especially not, if you're already in your twilight years when you acquire it.

Steve Jobs was an idiot, he refused to listen to the doctors and get his very treatable cancer treatment.

AEfx

I suggest you report posts that you find offensive and leave the moderating to the moderators.

Yeah, gave the benefit of the doubt but jeeze...way to ruin a thread. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I guess my Debbie Downer pic at the top of the thread applied to more folks than just Mr. Dwarf Wheat Phobic.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Steve Jobs was an idiot, he refused to listen to the doctors and get his very treatable cancer treatment.
Please do not refer to ANYONE's cancer as being "very treatable".
That is, by far, the most offensive thing you have said today.

When you have gone through chemo, radiation, surgery ... or held the hand of your dying loved one who has, you will realize how truly idiotic that statement was. And no, I'm not giving you the courtesy of a PM to convey that.

Off to bawl my head off now. So, thanks.

AEfx

Are you 10? You seem to be discriminating me by age when I'm clearly more mature than you.

This will be my last reply to you.

You've replied 3 times since you said you put him on ignore.

And while I may not agree with him all (or much) of the time, it appears that he has been a member of this board since you were in diapers, so don't presume who should and should not post.

mousehockey37

You've replied 3 times since you said you put him on ignore.

And while I may not agree with him all (or much) of the time, it appears that he has been a member of this board since you were in diapers, so don't presume who should and should not post.

Number of posts or time on the boards doesn't hold much... Remember, the long time lurker, first time posters can be just as knowledgeable or more than those that have been here since day 1. Sure, the long time posters will be skeptical, but hey... we all started with 0 posts at some point.

Pirouline

Original Poster
it appears that he has been a member of this board since you were in diapers, so don't presume who should and should not post.

That makes no sense, someone being an idiot and non stop arugments with everyone on the forum should not be posting on a forum.

Time on here != maturity or common sense.

Daniel Johnson

Please do not refer to ANYONE's cancer as being "very treatable".
That is, by far, the most offensive thing you have said today.

When you have gone through chemo, radiation, surgery ... or held the hand of your dying loved one who has, you will realize how truly idiotic that statement was. And no, I'm not giving you the courtesy of a PM to convey that.

Off to bawl my head off now. So, thanks.
Yea, @Pirouline don't call a man who passed away from cancer an idiot. As a son, a grandson, and a son-in-law of cancer survivors, it's a tad bit enraging. Just saying...

Pirouline

Original Poster
Yea, @Pirouline don't call a man who passed away from cancer an idiot. As a son, a grandson, and a son-in-law of cancer survivors, it's a tad bit enraging. Just saying...

I'm deeply sorry for what you and they have gone through, as no one should expirence that, but by that logic I should not make fun of hitler or dislike him because he commited suicide and many other people great people commited suicide.

Sorry if this offended anyone, my point was that Steve Jobs was a terrible person and not so bright.

Last edited:

note2001

tumblr_m5y79r2O8m1rnjbgoo2_500.gif

What were we talking about here?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I'm sorry for what you and they have gone through, but by that logic I should not make fun of hitler or dislike him because he commited suicide and many other people great people commited suicide.

Please please please. It is one thing having an argument and disagreeing and even using ignore. But this path is no good for anyone.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Number of posts or time on the boards doesn't hold much... Remember, the long time lurker, first time posters can be just as knowledgeable or more than those that have been here since day 1. Sure, the long time posters will be skeptical, but hey... we all started with 0 posts at some point.
I hardly think that a 15 year old boy is a long time lurker.

AEfx

I can't believe he just said that.

As much as I disliked Steve Jobs, and I agree that he could have lengthened his life if he had gotten treatment, no matter if you think it or not using the word suicide in that context is so blatantly offensive to anyone who has an ounce of compassion or common sense that this child apparently has none.

I'm ignoring him only so I don't ever see this thread on my feed again - I suggest the rest of you simply stop replying, this arrogant child has a lot of lessons to learn about how to socialize and communicate before he's ready for prime time.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm deeply sorry for what you and they have gone through, as no one should expirence that, but by that logic I should not make fun of hitler or dislike him because he commited suicide and many other people great people commited suicide.
And now you are calling Hitler a great man? You really are a mess, or just not very adept at the English language.

Daniel Johnson

I'm sorry for what you and they have gone through, but by that logic I should not make fun of hitler or dislike him because he commited suicide and many other people great people commited suicide.
A little different aspect... Hitler killed off thousands, Steve Jobs didn't have so much as a criminal record. Your views of his preferred cancer treatment are really irrelevant. I have done some bad things in my past, and I spend my time in jail. Does that change your view of me and the emotions I went through watching my grandfather die of cancer? No, not really. Just think about what you say, I know you meant no harm, but, as I'm sure you know, that doesn't change how people feel when you say such things.

Pirouline

Original Poster
I'm just going to stop replying to this thread now.. people are jumping on one thing to another about each other and to me, this is not doing good to anyone. To anyone who does not want to see my post anymore, there is a ignore button, but you may be missing out on some things from me.

This is going to become an issue with the Admins and possible bans on some of us if it continues.

I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, I did not mean to.

I will leave this here.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom