1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Infinity Power Disc trading?

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by habuma, Jan 25, 2014.

1. habuma

habuma Well-Known Member

Sorry if there's already a thread on this subject...didn't find one in a quick search...

We now how more extra power discs (mostly series 1) than we have in our working-set. Before we go buying any more packs and probably get more duplicates, I was hoping to trade some of these dupes for ones we don't have. Can anyone recommend a site to trade power discs? Google found a few, but I was hoping someone here could point me to one that is trustworthy.

FWIW, I looked at infinitrader.net, but had trouble registering and once registered couldn't sign-in. I can't even send them feedback, because you must sign-in to get to the contact form.(Fail) I also looked at http://www.iheartinfinity.com/disney-infinity-trading/, but before signing up for another site that may not be any good, I thought I'd ask here.

Also, I heard a rumor that Toys R Us might be holding a trading event on the week of Feb 2. Anyone here able to confirm that?

2. vitani88

vitani88 Well-Known Member

Would you be interested in starting one here? I have several to trade.

3. habuma

habuma Well-Known Member Original Poster

I'm not sure if the forums are an effective way to facilitate trade nor if there are any rules the prohibit such activity. I wouldn't mind it so much...just not sure if it's effective or not. If you were to post a list of what you need and a list of what you have to trade, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to look over it to see if we could work something out. We'd need to private message each other with trade specifics (addresses, etc), though.

Since I originally posted I have signed up for infinitrader.net and although the trade offers come in really slow, I have had a few good trades there. If you were to sign up there and let me know your ID, I could surely focus on your list and see if there's anything we can trade. I'm only a few discs away from completing both series 1 and 2, so I'd really like to fill in the blanks and unload this pile of extras I have. Hopefully someone can help me out so that I can start to focus on series 3.

4. vitani88

Have
    Fix it Felix's Repair Power
    Bolt's Super Strength
    Tulgey Wood
    Rapunzel's Kingdom
    Nemo's Seascape
    Jolly Roger x2
    WALL-E's Fire Extinguisher

Need (in order of priority)
    WALL-E's Collection
    Victor's Experiments
    King Candy's Dessert Toppings
    Alice's Wonderland
    Abu the Elephant
    Headless Horseman's Horse
    Angus
    Tantor
    Chernabog's Power
    Carl Fredricksen's Cane
    Flamingo Croquet Mallet
    Condorman Glider
    Rapunzel's Healing
    Danville Sky
    Tri-State Area
    C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor Shield
    Parking Lot Tram
    Dragon Firework Cannon
    Stitch's Blaster
    Ralph's Power of Destruction
    Electro Charge
    Star Command Shield
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz Damage-inator
    Toy Story Mania Blaster
    Calico Helicopter
    Cruella De Vil's Car

5. habuma

habuma Well-Known Member Original Poster

I'm not sure what your collection looks like now, but based on your list from 2 months ago, I have several of the discs you needed. Unfortunately, you only have 1 that I need.

Specifically, I need Nemo's Seascape. I have the following ones that you needed: Alice's Wonderland, Angus, Rapunzel's Healing, Danville Sky, Tri-State Area, Dragon Firework Cannon, Electro-Charge, Cruella De Vil's Car.

At this point I have way more discs than I need, so I'm willing to trade 2-for-1 for most discs or 4-for-1 if it gets me one of the rare discs from Series 1 or the TRU exclusives that I don't have.

I seem to have forgotten my password for infinitrader.net and there's no way for me to reset or retrieve my password, so...I may need to signup again with a new account. So far, that site has been of minimal benefit to my collection, though. If anyone knows of a good place to conduct trades, please let me know. I'd like to finish all of the existing series before Infinity 2.0 comes out in the fall.

What follows is my complete have/need list, in case anyone wants to contact my in a private message to setup a trade:

WHAT WE NEED

Series 1
    Nemo’s Seascape
    Abu the Elephant (RARE)
    Astro Blaster’s Space Cruiser (RARE)
    Dumbo the Flying Elephant (RARE)
    Toys R Us Exclusive
    Merlin’s Summons
    C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser
    Series 2
    Ralph’s Power of Destruction
    Doofenschmirtz Damage-inator
    Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
    Flamingo Croquet Mallet
    Halloweentown Sky
    Series 3
    Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat
    Chernabog’s Power
    Toy Story Mania Blaster
    Calico Helicopter
    Wall-E’s Collection
    Buy-n-Large Atmosphere

EXTRAS TO TRADE

Series 1
    Stitch’s Blaster (1)
    Mickey’s Car (2)
    Kahn the Horse (2)
    Cinderella’s Coach (1)
    Tulgey Wood (3) (one is slightly scratched)
    Alice’s Wonderland (1)
    Pieces of Eight (1)
    C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control (1)
    Series 2
    Marlin’s Reef (1)
    Maximus (2)
    Electro-Charge (1)
    Frozen Flourish (2)
    Chill in the Air (2)
    New Holland Skyline (3)
    Series 3
    Violet’s Force Field (1)
    Rapunzel’s Healing (1)
    Angus (1)
    Cruella De Vil’s Car (1)
    Dragon Firework Cannon (1)
    Tri-State Area Terrain (1)
    Danville Sky (1)
    Wall-E’s Fire Extinguisher (1) (RARE)

6. vitani88

Hi! I'm out of town until this weekend and I'm not even sure what I have left. Let me check this weekend and I'll get back to you :)

7. Alexsmommom1

Alexsmommom1 New Member

Hello. I realize this is an old thread but I thought it was worth a shot. I am trying to help my son complete his infinity power disc set and he is looking for the 1.0 series 3 discs. Does any one have any available?