Disney in June

Disney Coco

Hi guys, I was wondering how busy disney gets in June?

Looking to go with my boyfriend and wanted to know what average queue times are?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hmm, the average temp is 5-10 degree's warmer end of August compared to June. Plus, oppressive humidity in August compared to June.

Also, running into peak hurricane season with the new vacation dates.

It's a gamble for sure..

First two weeks in June is my limit - after that, not going back until November when it all drys out fits the bill for us. We got lucky this past Oct, just missed substantial rainy pattern.

Just be prepared.

Hurricanes?! We haven't had hurricanes in Central Florida since 2005 and Florida really hasn't had any since then. I worry more about crowds and the oppressive heat & humidity in August. She has switched to the last week in August/first week in September, which will be Labor Day and it does get crowded as families get in their last trip before the school year starts.

Upvote 0

T-BoneMickeyFan

Hi guys, I was wondering how busy disney gets in June?

Looking to go with my boyfriend and wanted to know what average queue times are?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
We went in June of this year and its miserably hot and sticky. My favorite days were when it rained and water park days

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

Hurricanes?! We haven't had hurricanes in Central Florida since 2005 and Florida really hasn't had any since then. I worry more about crowds and the oppressive heat & humidity in August. She has switched to the last week in August/first week in September, which will be Labor Day and it does get crowded as families get in their last trip before the school year starts.

Complacency has no place for residents or travelers between June 1st and Nov 30th in the state of FL.

I'm so glad you can predict the future, please tell me the next upcoming winning jackpot numbers :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Complacency has no place for residents or travelers between June 1st and Nov 30th in the state of FL.

I'm so glad you can predict the future, please tell me the next upcoming winning jackpot numbers :rolleyes:

If the traveler is that concerned about going during hurricane season, then buy travel insurance. Lived in Florida nearly 50 years and have been directly affected by only 2 hurricanes - one in 1966 and one in 1985. I worry more about tornados during severe thunderstorms than a hurricane.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom