disney Holiday

rebecca miller

hi everyone,
i have an upcoming disney world holiday in april 2018, i wanted to know about the wait times and any hints and trip you would use. it is my first time at disney at this time of the year and wanted to know more about what it is like.
hope to hear from people soon
thanks

st3v3d

Hi Rebecca

I haven't been at that time of year before. However on my last visit in Aug' 2015, it was my first visit as an adult and I had no idea either.
What I did was use a crowd calendar to help with this. You can find a really good free one here: https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/

According to the crowd calendar, it looks about as busy in April as it was for us at the back end of August.

I used this calendar so much and it turned out to be a god send. I planned my days based on this and then booked our dining and fast passes around those days. I wasn't looking forward to having such a planned holiday but it paid dividends in the amount of queue time it reduced. Basically with some good planning and booking everything possible in advance, you will free up lots of time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom