Disney H20 Collections

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Which Deluxe Resorts give out Grapefruit Bergamot? I always stay at either Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Contemporary and have always received the SPA line.
All the rest of the Deluxes not on the monorail line get the grapefruit Bergamont as far as I've experienced. :)

sxeensweet

Oh no! No more Mickey Ear bottles? That's too bad.

They have not had Mickey ears bottles at Deluxes for many years. At least not since before 2008. Values and mods still have them though. Since 2008 it has been just the regular bottles the aquatic line, grapefruit Bergamot, and spa line at Deluxes. ;)

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
Circa 2004 - Pre h20. I think some shampoo has evaporated (if that's possible)! :p
image.jpeg

sxeensweet

During our most recent trip to WL we received the spa line during our entire trip. Prior to this trip we had recieved the Grapefruit Bergamot.

Hoping they will for a change allow all the deluxe properties to get the spa line! Tired of the grapefruit Bergamont. Really enjoyed the spa line. ;)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
GF used to include the aloe sunburn gel, along with the body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and foot cream. Didn't include it when we visited in February. I have BAGS of H20, since I bring all the unused bottles home. Use for travel and in the guest bathroom. The cruise ships use the Spa H20, but in larger amounts, tubes not bottles. Yeah, took those also.

sxeensweet

GF used to include the aloe sunburn gel, along with the body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and foot cream. Didn't include it when we visited in February. I have BAGS of H20, since I bring all the unused bottles home. Use for travel and in the guest bathroom. The cruise ships use the Spa H20, but in larger amounts, tubes not bottles. Yeah, took those also.
I'm thinking its a seasonal thing to get that sunburn gel maybe? When we were at GF last time was during December and did not get it either, but people are getting it right now as I saw some pics posted elsewhere of what someone had in their room this month. ;)

Missymoe4

Moderates are the same as Value -- Blushing Orange
Deluxes are Grapefruit Bergamot

Personally I miss the old H2O Aquatics

Last year at the Contemporary we had the Sea Salt variety. It was very nice.
I enjoy the Aquatics the best. I made a purchase a few weeks back on the H20 website and got a slew of goods for 50% off.

sxeensweet

@Tuvalu and @sxeensweet here is what was in our room this past week at SSR. I liked it. I know what grapefruit is, but what is a bergamot anyway?

View attachment 143983
I don't know what a Bergamont is either but it smells nice. Haha! And yep that's the normal ones that most of the Deluxes have that don't have the Spa line. And I see you got the shower gel as you always should in a deluxe. Hope you had a wonderful trip!! :p

Simba's Mom

We've always gotten the grapefruit Bergamont at OKW, BCV, and AKV. I didn't even know there were other scents. Thanks for pointing out that you can buy them on line. I love the ones that have the cute little Mickey heads there.

mouse_luv

@Tuvalu and @sxeensweet here is what was in our room this past week at SSR. I liked it. I know what grapefruit is, but what is a bergamot anyway?

View attachment 143983

I don't know what a Bergamont is either but it smells nice. Haha! And yep that's the normal ones that most of the Deluxes have that don't have the Spa line. And I see you got the shower gel as you always should in a deluxe. Hope you had a wonderful trip!! :p

Bergamot is a type of small orange that is similar to a lemon on the inside. The fragrant rind is used to fragrance many things like shampoos, body wash, etc. It's also used to flavor Earl Grey tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom