Disney H20 Collections

Flyersgirl17

Original Poster
So I've only ever been to the value resorts and I know they give out the soaps/shampoos but the only scent I seem to get it the blushing orange. I absolutely hate that smell!!! By chance can you request a different kind of scent from housekeeping? Or does anyone know if any of the other resorts offer a different fragrance??

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
At the values that is all they will give out and all they have. Different levels of resorts have the different H2O products and scents. Also you get different items of the H2O line at the different resort catagories (and different ones in the deluxe Catagory GF and Contemporary has a different scent than the other deluxe resorts) as well. But if you continue to stay at the values unfortunately at this time that is the only scent you will be able to get. ;)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Moderates are the same as Value -- Blushing Orange
Deluxes are Grapefruit Bergamot

Personally I miss the old H2O Aquatics

Thank you I had forgot the actual name of smell of the deluxe resorts line. I should know it but heart we always stay deluxe. Lol.
To add I know the smell at GF is different and have some still it is the sea marine line I believe. We did a split stay between Kidani and VGF recently and they had the different line at VGF than Kidani and all the other Deluxes. It was nice they also included a foot cream and a few other items at VGF. It is our fave smell of all of them but the grapefruit bergamot is nice too. ;)

Tuvalu

Thank you I had forgot the actual name of smell of the deluxe resorts line. I should know it but heart we always stay deluxe. Lol.
To add I know the smell at GF is different and have some still it is the sea marine line I believe. We did a split stay between Kidani and VGF recently and they had the different line at VGF than Kidani and all the other Deluxes. It was nice they also included a foot cream and a few other items at VGF. It is our fave smell of all of them but the grapefruit bergamot is nice too. ;)
Is the soap, shampoo and conditioner at GF/VGF sea salt too? We have some lotion and foot cream left over from our GF stay last summer that is sea salt fragrance, but I thought the other toiletries were the grapefruit bergamot?

sxeensweet

They all are the spa line and sea salt/sea marine. At least when we went. Maybe they ran out when you were there? Here is a pic of mine I just took for you. :)

image.jpeg
Is the soap, shampoo and conditioner at GF/VGF sea salt too? We have some lotion and foot cream left over from our GF stay last summer that is sea salt fragrance, but I thought the other toiletries were the grapefruit bergamot?

Tuvalu

Thanks! Yeah, I definitely would have remembered green shampoo! And I know we did not get body wash. So we had a mix of sea salt/grapefruit for whatever reason...:rolleyes:

sxeensweet

Thanks! Yeah, I definitely would have remembered green shampoo! And I know we did not get body wash. So we had a mix of sea salt/grapefruit for whatever reason...:rolleyes:

Lol! You should always get body wash at all Deluxes though whether it's the standard grapefruit Bergamont or the spa line. We always get body wash no matter what deluxe we stay at but I have heard of folks not getting it at deluxe before for whatever reason. They have skimped on it with us before like only one bottle though at others besides VGF. VGF we got several bottles of the body wash. :)

sxeensweet

Will be at Poly next month and will see if we get the body wash!

You should we got some in October 2015 at Kidani and all trips prior at the Deluxes, and if you don't ask for it. Don't know why they skimp on giving guests some on occasion. The grapefruit line it's called shower gel and the spa line at VGF it's called body wash. Same thing but I guess they wanted to give it different names in the different lines. Lol. ;)

epcotisbest

They all are the spa line and sea salt/sea marine. At least when we went. Maybe they ran out when you were there? Here is a pic of mine I just took for you. :)

View attachment 141171

Here I was thinking we were the only ones who keep these things. Mine must be old though as they are blue and don't list a flavor. No telling where these came from, but either SSR, WLV, Kidani, OKW, BC, BW or Motel 6. Could be HHI or Vero too. Sad thing is, there are more under the sink, but I did not dig through them because, frankly, I am afraid of some things under the sink.
h20.jpg

sxeensweet

Here I was thinking we were the only ones who keep these things. Mine must be old though as they are blue and don't list a flavor. No telling where these came from, but either SSR, WLV, Kidani, OKW, BC, BW or Motel 6. Could be HHI or Vero too. Sad thing is, there are more under the sink, but I did not dig through them because, frankly, I am afraid of some things under the sink.
View attachment 141181

Haha! I think I still have a few of these too. I think my Mickey round soaps are in my hall/guest bathroom. I got them back in 2008 and 2009 if I remember right at SSR and Kidani. Then our trips 2012 to present every year had the grapefruit Bergamont or the spa line. ;)

Tuvalu

View attachment 141181
These are from the aquatics line! Love that scent!

wdwfan22

Moderates are the same as Value -- Blushing Orange
Deluxes are Grapefruit Bergamot

Personally I miss the old H2O Aquatics

Which Deluxe Resorts give out Grapefruit Bergamot? I always stay at either Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Contemporary and have always received the SPA line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom