Disney Gondola

jl3283

Original Poster
Just wanted to say that a really good friend of mine - who's a director at Disney, said that the Gondola rumor is totally fake. Sorry if some of you got your hopes up but this rumor is false. It sounded silly anyway. Lol

NearTheEars

Just wanted to say that a really good friend of mine - who's a director at Disney, said that the Gondola rumor is totally fake. Sorry if some of you got your hopes up but this rumor is false. It sounded silly anyway. Lol

There's a thread in the rumor section all about it. You might want to share your knowledge there. I'll be waiting with my popcorn.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Can you ask him what the purpose of the structures being built near the DHS entrance, and at the south end of the Boardwalk parking lot are going to be for?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There again...
A good friend of mine is an imagineer and told me what they're building at DHS. I'll give you a ride but that's it. The tron coaster at shang-hi is being duplicated as the original star wars motorcycles and built for Lucas Studios which is the name of the area at DHS. Remember the dragon that flew around new fantasyland? That was a test for a "spacecraft" flying around Lucas Studios. I was told that two summers ago. Plans have been edited I bet.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There again...
0b5.gif

Captain Barbossa

Your "really good friend" probably doesn't exist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom