Disney expands Pin Trading into new PinQuest scavenger hunt

DisneyOutsider

You have to pay for the clues...

HAHAHA!!
I love their greed. It makes me feel so much better about myself.

Not really. You're paying for the pins. I can't imagine that any kid who pays for a clue is gonna walk outta there without a pin.

And if you want to compare yourself to a corporation like TWDC, I can point to some other transactions that might leave you feeling rather small ;)

dreamfinder

It's seemingly no different than the easter egg hunts. You are basically paying for the pins, and I wouldn't be surprised if they will give you the pins without doing the quest once you buy them.

FigmentPigments

OK thanks, obviously that was not clear to me. Upon re-reading it I think that is right. So you get 7 pins and the lanyard set for $80.
No problem.When you first posted I had to go back and reread the announcement to make sure I had read it right. I couldn't believe that Disney would create this quest with an $80 pin. ;)

Horizons1

Not really. You're paying for the pins. I can't imagine that any kid who pays for a clue is gonna walk outta there without a pin.

And if you want to compare yourself to a corporation like TWDC, I can point to some other transactions that might leave you feeling rather small ;)
Yea. It is pretty microscopic.

ThemeParkJunkee

I may buy a couple of pins just for the interaction between me and a CM. I just wondered if the "free trades" were eliminated. I would not pay that much for 7 pins. You would only need a few for what I enjoy.

Matthew

i love collecting pins but i don't trade as i use the decoratively in my house so i only buy ones for rides and hotel's i've stayed in etc. but my friend who came to disney with us in May would probably of loved to pay for this and he's in his 30's!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom