Disney Dreams!- Nighttime Spectacular

Twilight_Roxas

Lets see what shows Steve Davidson did.

World of Color-DCA
Fantasmic!-Tokyo DisneySea
Disney Dreams-Disneyland Paris

Looks like Walt Disney World & Hong Kong Disneyland are lacking a nighttime show by Steve Davidson.

sittinpretty

I just watched this with tears in my eyes, at last Disneyland Paris has a show worthy of an American Park! I'm there next month, was going for one day, perhaps now two ..or three. Plus I'm going to WDW in September, I couldn't be happier than a pig in er...swill.;)

TRadzak

This show is AMAZING! It's just beautiful. I would love to see a show like this at WDW. Just amazing!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

emsparkles

beautiful! only fantasmic and dream along with Mickey have had the honour of making me cry, i can now add this to my list! Everything you want in a nighttime end, DLRP has now finaly got it. It has been long overdue! well done!

Mickey92

It was a very very very good show!! :D Just how they can change the castle into different things is just spectacular! :D

However, lots of people have been saying that this is the show 'to beat' out of all the other parks..

Yes it was absolutely spectacular but I prefer the classics! Wishes, Fantasmic, Illuminations, World of Color etc etc They are just THE Best shows! But maybe that is just me and the more times that I watch the Dreams show at DLRP then it will move in my ranks of the great shows! :)

Maybe that is just me...

AND Also, apparently the show is going to be toned down apparently even sometimes with no fireworks.. Because of local residents apparently :(

It was VERY Good though! I really really enjoyed it! Just prefer the US Disney Park shows! :sohappy:

[YOUTUBE]hGqLJfyIxmc[/YOUTUBE]

Mickey92

Anybody who has seen the video, do you think that this is the best show out of all the other Disney Parks at all??

I have just heard a lot of people say that this is the best show put of all the parks.. It was a very good show! But I wouldn't say it's the best show EVER!... Still prefer Fantasmic, Wishes, Illuminations.

What does everyone else think?? :)

nemofinder22

Original Poster
Anybody who has seen the video, do you think that this is the best show out of all the other Disney Parks at all??

I have just heard a lot of people say that this is the best show put of all the parks.. It was a very good show! But I wouldn't say it's the best show EVER!... Still prefer Fantasmic, Wishes, Illuminations.

What does everyone else think?? :)

I have to agree that it's a very good show, excellent in story flow, and effects but other night time spectaculars have it beat, but it still ranks in there quite high IMO.

Storywise it flows just perfect and Peter's shadow is a great choice in character(it surprised me in a good way as you often don't see him used anywhere). Dreams defiantly beats WOC in terms of story.

Effects are just as great, never thought fountains in the moat would work but it does and quite well. The Castle projections are big winners here, innovative and creative from all points(favorites, the whole Genie segment, the "steampunk" castle during Princess and the Frog, and the combo of water screen and castle when Peter flys.) Great use of fire and lasers.

Fireworks is what it is given what DLP has to work with but the parts that do have them are quite nice.

Overall I'm a huge fan of this show Steve Davison and team like always leave me very impressed with the work they do from seasonal overlays, fireworks, parades and night time shows.

A short "presentation" of sorts with Steve Davison and who I'm guessing are some DLRP entertainment directors.

[youtube]QPDMYr-7W30[/youtube]

Max Fan

I'm sorry for my bad english, but it is important for me to give my opinion on Disney Dreams! (I've seen 7 times the show).

This show is just sublime.
I live in Paris,I know that disneyland Paris and with my 28 visits the annual Park and the tons of videos of the other disney parks around the world
, and I didn't see one day Disneyland Paris having a show as beautiful as World of Color and Fantasmic!
Disney Dreams, World of Color and Fantamic are all unique and beautiful.

All of Disney Dreams! Of Central Plaza at the Front Row, look the new show of the 20th anniversary of the Disneyland park in HD & POV with a very good synchronization of musics and of the images (that uses 5 videos).

For more fun watch the video in 1080p and widescreen :eek::

The Video in YouTube

Good Day at all ! :wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm sorry for my bad english, but it is important for me to give my opinion on Disney Dreams! (I've seen 7 times the show).

This show is just sublime.
I live in Paris,I know that disneyland Paris and with my 28 visits the annual Park and the tons of videos of the other disney parks around the world
, and I didn't see one day Disneyland Paris having a show as beautiful as World of Color and Fantasmic!
Disney Dreams, World of Color and Fantamic are all unique and beautiful.

All of Disney Dreams! Of Central Plaza at the Front Row, look the new show of the 20th anniversary of the Disneyland park in HD & POV with a very good synchronization of musics and of the images (that uses 5 videos).

For more fun watch the video in 1080p and widescreen :eek::

The Video in YouTube

Good Day at all ! :wave:

Thanks Max :wave:

Max Fan

I think that for "Wreck It Ralph" it will not be in the Nighttime Spectacular "disney dreams!". Because in france it had no large (BIG) advertisements for the film. And for the merchandise in the Disneyland Park there is not (except one Pin of "Pin Tarding" of Ralph).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom