Disney Dream

DreamFlight911

Original Poster
Does anyone have a schedual or ideas on what the Disney DReam will be doing when it gets to Port Canveral?

I got this info from another forum
Arrives Port Canveral Jan 4

preview cruise Jan 23 Maiden Jan 26

anything else

Pioneer Hall

Before the first public cruise, there are going to be a number of test cruises with imagineers and their families. Those three weeks will be for these sailings, and test and adjust before any member of the public steps on board.

Figment82

Before the first public cruise, there are going to be a number of test cruises with imagineers and their families. Those three weeks will be for these sailings, and test and adjust before any member of the public steps on board.

Not entirely true - most of the cruises in the next few weeks are for travel agents and guests who have won through various contests. Then there's the above-mentioned Boys and Girls Club cruise, which was opened up to all Cast Members and their guests.

takeleus

The official Christening Voyage of Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Dream, will take place on January 19-21, 2011

tikiman

My friend who is an Imagineer is going on the Dream this Friday (Jan 7) and it is a cast member only first cruise.

DisneyJoe

I found this list of pre-inaugural cruise dates on another board:

01/07/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/11/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/14/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/19/2011 - Christening cruise
01/21/2011 - Charity Preview
01/23/2011 - TA Conference

tikiman

I found this list of pre-inaugural cruise dates on another board:

01/07/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/11/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/14/2011 - Cast Member/Media
01/19/2011 - Christening cruise
01/21/2011 - Charity Preview
01/23/2011 - TA Conference

Nice find DisneyJoe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom