Disney Dream christening LIVE VIDEO NOW PLAYING

Mickey92

That was so exciting! I'll be on it Sunday!!:sohappy:

Yes it was great show! Unfortunately a bit of lag on the video, so sadly didn't actually see the bottle hitting the ship :( But was very good anyway :)

I am very jealous!! Hope you have a magical voyage and a safe trip!! :)

Best Wishes,

Tristan

Disneyfalcon

Wow, I am rather jealous!
I hope you enjoy it! :)
And I think I shall begin to save up for my next trip now. :lol:

Thanks, David! I am quite sure I will! Go save!:lol:

Yes it was great show! Unfortunately a bit of lag on the video, so sadly didn't actually see the bottle hitting the ship :( But was very good anyway :)

I am very jealous!! Hope you have a magical voyage and a safe trip!! :)

Best Wishes,

Tristan

I kind of missed the bottle too. I was expecting it to break I think. Still exciting! Thanks, Tristan!

Wilt Dasney

Best I could tell, the bottle didn't actually break. It just seemed to kinda...I dunno, fire off some sparklers. But the camera was far away, so it was hard to tell for sure. :lol:

Mickey92

Thanks, David! I am quite sure I will! Go save!:lol:

I kind of missed the bottle too. I was expecting it to break I think. Still exciting! Thanks, Tristan!

Same here...I'm not sure if it was just because of all the smoke from the big bottle that we couldn't see the real bottle break or was it because it just did not happen, which I can't imagine is the case.

Best I could tell, the bottle didn't actually break. It just seemed to kinda...I dunno, fire off some sparklers. But the camera was far away, so it was hard to tell for sure. :lol:

Well I thought it was skillful flying from that Helicopter to say the least!! Very very good hovering and everything!

As far as I am aware, if you look carefully again, there is the big bottle that the heli picks up right?
The heli the hovers up a bit and slowly moves towards The Dream's Bow and if you looked carefully I think I remember seeing that there was a small metal structure holding or suspending another, what looked from the camera to be, a small, probably was actually quite big, bottle.
Now I believe that the BIG bottle that we all saw must have tapped or moved the smaller bottle into 'place' to hit the boat and therefore Christen the Dream! I'm pretty sure that is what I saw!

Will see it again later just to make sure! So infact there were two bottles! :lol:

Mickey92

can you recap the christening I cant get the video to play

I would of done a summary for you like I did for last night's Fantasyland Expansion, but unfortunately, and I do apologise, it is late in the UK now and I need to get some sleep, If no-one has summarised it for you before I check the forums tomorrow morning then I will have time to do a quick summary for you :)

But , in the mean time, there are a few twitter feeds who posted live posts when the Christening was going on:

http://twitter.com/BehindThrills

Again, sorry I can't post the summary, has been a really long day, if no-one has done so by tomorrow, I will post here :)

Best Wishes,

Tristan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom