Disney dining

The Mighty Tim

Just a note regarding the QS meal plan - something that caught us pleasantly by surprise on our last trip:

We went to The Land one evening to grab a bite to eat at the Four Seasons. We both ordered a salad, and selected a drink and a dessert each (toffee apple crumbly thing - it was really good!). Anyway, we get to the counter to pay, and the cashier told us that since we've got salads, we got an extra snack with our QS allocation.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just a note regarding the QS meal plan - something that caught us pleasantly by surprise on our last trip:

We went to The Land one evening to grab a bite to eat at the Four Seasons. We both ordered a salad, and selected a drink and a dessert each (toffee apple crumbly thing - it was really good!). Anyway, we get to the counter to pay, and the cashier told us that since we've got salads, we got an extra snack with our QS allocation.
Awesome! Thanks for the tidbit!! :). Never new that but we never get salads in the world. Lol. Except at Pizzafari the delicious Caesar one that comes with your pizza. I eat tons of salads at home all year so I usually skip them on any vacation. Hehe! :hungry::p

The Mighty Tim

Awesome! Thanks for the tidbit!! :). Never new that but we never get salads in the world. Lol. Except at Pizzafari the delicious Caesar one that comes with your pizza. I eat tons of salads at home all year so I usually skip them on any vacation. Hehe! :hungry::p

No problem. I'd just like to stress that I can't find anything official on any Disney related website that backs up the "bonus" snack we got. So, it may not be a genuine thing - we may have just got lucky. Not that I'm complaining, of course!

sxeensweet

No problem. I'd just like to stress that I can't find anything official on any Disney related website that backs up the "bonus" snack we got. So, it may not be a genuine thing - we may have just got lucky. Not that I'm complaining, of course!
Lol! It may very well be a thing but not widely known or used, or offered by cast members when one does have a salad as there entree. Doesn't hurt to try it out though. :)

Disneykings

Is it possible to ask for things to be missed off table and quick service meals? Eg, bacon left of Mickey Waffles due to being vegetarian or whipped cream left off for allergy reasons? Is that just being rude?

sxeensweet

Is it possible to ask for things to be missed off table and quick service meals? Eg, bacon left of Mickey Waffles due to being vegetarian or whipped cream left off for allergy reasons? Is that just being rude?
Of course you can do that and has no effect on how they look at you dining plan or not. Disney is one of the best places for special dining needs and requests. Dining plan has no influence on that. Order however you need to for any meal and if they can accommodate as they usually can, they will. :)

Disneykings

Of course you can do that and has no effect on how they look at you dining plan or not. Disney is one of the best places for special dining needs and requests. Dining plan has no influence on that. Order however you need to for any meal and if they can accommodate as they usually can, they will. :)

Thanks Sxeensweet, your the encyclopedia of disney :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom