Disney Dining Packages will become reloadable Aug 19th

Tom

Beta Return
so, I can actually confirm the reloadable dining plan. I must admit that I thought it was nuts but at work yesterday I saw the news on an info board and figured I'd share the details. First off, I do work at the Polynesian and I'm pulling this right from our information board. The dining plan additions can be added at the front desk after guests have used at least one 'set' of dining entitlements. (for example, on the quick service dining plan, two snacks and two quick service meals must be used before adding on). Dining entitlements will still expire at 11:59pm on the day of check out. Entitlements must be added as a complete set. This will option will be available beginning August 19th. The prices are higher than I expected....
quick service plan of 2 quick service meals and 2 snacks is $39.99 per adult and $19.99 per child. The table service plan for 1 table service, 1 quick service and 1 snack is $61.99 per adult and $20.99 per child. The deluxe dining plan of 3 meals and 2 snacks is $126.99 per adult and $33.99 per child.
All of this information was collect off of an information board for front desk/concierge cast members and, for whatever reason, has not yet been posted to our cast Hub or sent out in emails but this is what I have and thought you all would like to know.
mahalo :)
oh! and as for as add ons for free dining... there isn't anything in the info to suggestion that people who got the free dining plan cannot pay for more credits as well.
:wave:

Shannon: Have you taken another look at your CM info board again recently? Do they have any update or explanation as to why this didn't really start on the 19th?

Shannon_Yensid

Shannon: Have you taken another look at your CM info board again recently? Do they have any update or explanation as to why this didn't really start on the 19th?

it is in fact still there however no email communication has come out to anyone, anywhere so there was at least a delay in start date but I sadly have no new information:shrug:

Tom

Beta Return
it is in fact still there however no email communication has come out to anyone, anywhere so there was at least a delay in start date but I sadly have no new information:shrug:

Good enough - thank you for the info. I guess we'll just wait and see. Maybe they're having second thoughts....specifically on the price.

mulderxcoltrane

I called (via a direct number given to me by a CM friend) and spoke with someone at the front desk. Oh well. Still seems odd this was supposed to go into effect on the 19th and no one else has heard about it. Look forward to hearing more.

French Quarter

I thank you all for this thread. Although it hasn't really helped to confirm or deny the rumour, as I was reading through it, it got me thinking about the dining plan. And then it got me thinking about the free dining offer that I wasn't going to take advantage of because the 40% off seemed like a better deal. Then it got me thinking, "Gee. I should price that again. Maybe I don't really have to buy 4 days worth of tickets to take advantage of it." Which sent me over to Mousesavers and by gum, I only have to buy 2 days to be entitled to free dining. Which made me change my plan of attack.

So, while my thought process is all only quasi-related to the topic at hand, this thread did a world of good for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom