Disney Day at Valley Central (TOTALLY AUTHORIZED)

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yesterday, the school neighbouring my program had Disney Day in which college students dressed as Disney characters came and did stuff with the kids. We were able to help them and dress up too.

One classmate dressed as Fix-It Felix. Another wore a Stitch shirt. I initially just wore a Mickey shirt, and one of the teachers wanted me to be Ariel, but I just wanted to be Zurg ('cause I simp for him.) Eventually, another teacher found a purple sheet she tied round me for the robe, a black belt, and a red tablecloth for a cape. It was awesome. One of the people was dressed as Jessie; so I hung out with her the most. We took turns reading a Toy Story 2 book to the kids, and I got to read the part where Buzz fights Zurg in the shaft, while "Jessie" read the part where Jessie gets introduced.

Then another of my classmate showed up dressed as Gaston, and he was hanging out with the guy dressed as Captain Hook. After the kids left, he sang "Gaston" for us.

It was so much fun, and I hope Disney doesn't sue us, because we're doing good for the world.

For the record, the college students were dressed as Belle, Captain Hook, Jessie, Leia, Vanellope, and Anastasia (the Fox movie, not the stepsister.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom