Disney cuts or just the season?

wdwfan22

My Disney crew, currently in Disney without me, informed me that MK closes at 10PM. Right after the fireworks. Is this normal for this time of year? Also, EMH for Pandora only. When I heard that, I actually said, "Well, I guess I'm going to Universal next time."

Universal is never opened past 10:00 pm so good luck with that.

correcaminos

Every day I go, which is about once a week, I don't see the crowds substantially lower than a few years ago. In fact, people going in "off season" actually make the crowds always busy instead of having a predictable "slow" time.
Not sure what to say. I found this summer to be less crowded than last summer. Last summer was definitely less than summers before that. I'm not going by just wait times though, going by what I feel and see with the crowds. I go the same week and what I experienced in fall of 2015 was more crowded than what I felt this summer. If going by wait times, it was less June than it was in 2015.

edit: here's an article showing that it went down in 2016 from 2015 down http://blog.touringplans.com/2016/07/29/summer-crowd-and-wait-time-trends-at-disney-world/

Last edited:

Surfin' Tuna

I have seen some fluctuations this year in crowd numbers, but I would say the last few weeks has been back to the normal feel. Especially last night at close when the monorails were down. Nothing like that to help one get a feel for the crowds...and the lovely mouths people have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom