Disney Cruise FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fltink

I think sometimes Guests forget, or don't know, that you can always call DCL directly and ask them questions about your itinerary, events, movies, shows, etc. You're sure to get the most accurate information possible, so feel free to use them as a resource! Hope that helps!

Ariel484

That's true @fltink...but I totally trust our awesome experts/regulars here to give good info as well (especially when it comes to some things that I'm not sure DCL comments on, i.e. Palo/Remy tipping). :)

fltink

I feel like when it comes to schedules, itineraries, movies, stuff like that, there's usually not much variance so I would use them for that stuff, but for anything that involves an opinion, I would absolutely use the forums. Awesome info here!

kasey1988

What are the pool hours on the disney dream? Wondering if we will be able to go for a swim after supper or in the hot tub? It is just my hubby and I so we will likely use the pool /hot tub in th adult only area. @sweetpee_1993 or @Disneyfalcon ?

Last edited:

sweetpee_1993

What are the pool hours on the disney dream? Wondering if we will be able to go for a swim after supper or in the hot tub? It is just my hubby and I so we will likely use the pool /hot tub in th adult only area. @sweetpee_1993 or @Disneyfalcon ?
Looks like Quiet Cove typically closes at midnight with the exception of the final night. The final night it's earlier, like at 9:00. ;)

**EDIT**
I was reading the wrong ship's Navigators! Quiet Cove was midnight all nights on both the 3- and 4-night Dream. :D

Last edited:

Cesar R M

I think sometimes Guests forget, or don't know, that you can always call DCL directly and ask them questions about your itinerary, events, movies, shows, etc. You're sure to get the most accurate information possible, so feel free to use them as a resource! Hope that helps!
Well, I tried to send them emails ( I cant use the phone) and they told me they have no information of the navigators, shows..etc.. until boarding day. :bored:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Well, I tried to send them emails ( I cant use the phone) and they told me they have no information of the navigators, shows..etc.. until boarding day. :bored:

Kelly's right. If you can find one that's close to your sail date it's even better. I'm pretty sure he's added some Alaska navigators from this summer. Those should be very helpful!

fltink

That's a bummer, Cesar! I have never tried to communicate with them via e-mail, but over the phone I've always been able to get the listing of the movies and some other pieces of information.

But everyone is right... Some of the best info comes from recent Navigators, as long as you keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed to ever remain the same, even from week to week sometimes.

Cesar R M

Go to the Disney Cruise Line Blog (it's unofficial). Under 'Cruise Planning' is a spot to find Navigators that are catalogued by ship name & sail dates. ;)
definitively going to stalk that!

I still find funny that unofficial sites offer MORE and MORE TRUTH WORTHY information than Disney themselves.
Disney hides way too much behind their generic automated replies.
That's a bummer, Cesar! I have never tried to communicate with them via e-mail, but over the phone I've always been able to get the listing of the movies and some other pieces of information.

But everyone is right... Some of the best info comes from recent Navigators, as long as you keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed to ever remain the same, even from week to week sometimes.
Ill check the navigators!
to google I GO!

Mr_Incredible

Having trouble with the search function on WDW....is there a thread with Disney Cruise Food Pics? I don't want to start a new thread asking. Thanks!

DrewmanS

Thanks so much for the replies. I got my answer. @Much-Pixie-Dust was right. Same thing. Works out good because I already had Palo reserv on dress up night. :)
Except Sept 27 will be a Halloween cruise. So there will be a Pirate Night and a Costume/Trick or Treat night. I don't think there is a dressy night.

From looking at last years navigators I believe the suggest dress code for Itinerary A is:
Day 1: casual
Day 2: Nassau - Halloween / casual
Day 3: Castaway Cay - Pirate / casual
Day 4: At sea - casual

ginadee

Except Sept 27 will be a Halloween cruise. So there will be a Pirate Night and a Costume/Trick or Treat night. I don't think there is a dressy night.

From looking at last years navigators I believe the suggest dress code for Itinerary A is:
Day 1: casual
Day 2: Nassau - Halloween / casual
Day 3: Castaway Cay - Pirate / casual
Day 4: At sea - casual
I spoke to someone from disney cruise and she gave me the itinerary. I havnt seen anything about a halloween cruise. I AM gonna be dressed in my pirate outfit tho :)

ginadee

@DrewmanS, scratch that. I just saw on website sept 7 on is halloween cruises. Gonna have to call my lady back. Wow! 2 costumes I gotta take now? Lol...boyfriend will love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom