Disney Cruise FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceGator

Hi all, we are in the process of booking the 4/26/14 - 7 night cruise for my mom's 70th birthday....with the entire family. 9 adults, 4 children. This will be the first Disney cruise for all of us and I've been appointed "Julie the cruise director" for the trip. Basically, I'm in charge of booking and fact finding so I have a feeling you all will be seeing me around quite frequently in the coming months. :D First question we've run into that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet is regarding dining. How many people per table at dinner?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi all, we are in the process of booking the 4/26/14 - 7 night cruise for my mom's 70th birthday....with the entire family. 9 adults, 4 children. This will be the first Disney cruise for all of us and I've been appointed "Julie the cruise director" for the trip. Basically, I'm in charge of booking and fact finding so I have a feeling you all will be seeing me around quite frequently in the coming months. :D First question we've run into that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet is regarding dining. How many people per table at dinner?

There's no limit really. We've been on cruises with 16+ and they've split us into two tables but we were right next to each other. On our last cruise we had 0 and were at a large table for 10. There are some tables on that would fit all of you, but you may be split. Splitting isn't bad at all!

joanna71985

I'm just hoping that if I book early enough, I could have enough time to pay off something nice (especially Med, or Hawaii if they do it again)

mrerk

Premium Member
Is there someplace to get a copy of the insurance plan? The link on page 1 seems to be dead.

joanna71985

Does anyone know which ship did the Hawaii cruises? I just noticed online that there arent any for this/next year

ChuckElias

Does anyone know which ship did the Hawaii cruises? I just noticed online that there arent any for this/next year
The Wonder is on the US West Coast in the summers for Mexican Riviera and Alaskan cruises (and Hawaii, when they put it on the itinerary).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom