Disney Crocs

napnet

Original Poster
Not sure where this goes but i often see threads about 'should i wear crocs or sandles to wdw?'... well now you can wear Disney Crocs there

Crocs, Inc., will introduce a limited edition line of footwear featuring some of Disney's most popular characters. The new line called "Disney by Crocs" will be available at select US retail locations prior to the 2006 holiday season with an expanded product line launch occurring next year.

Crocs CEO Ron Snyder said, "We are incredibly proud and excited to be aligned with one of the world's leading brands and to bring a truly unique type of product to our customers. Disney characters symbolize fun and magic, and we think they are a particularly good fit with the Crocs brand."

The Disney by Crocs line, which is targeted towards children and adults, will debut with special-edition Mickey Mouse die-cut Adult Beach and Kid's Cayman models. These styles will be available in a broad range of two-toned color pallets including Mickey's signature black and red.

Other models include an array of unique designs emphasising the distinctive personalities of Disney's characters including Mickey and Friends, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Disney Princess, Disney Fairies, as well as Pirates of the Caribbean and Disney Pixar's Toy Story and Cars.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k6/aug/aug21.htm

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oh no.. this just proves a horrible horrible truth of the world... Disney listens to the folks at Disboards and actually cares about their opinions. *cringes*

Scar Junior

That's awesome! I got some crocs down in Maui and have never loved a shoe more. Plus they really stick out when you're walking around Minneapolis. I can't wait to see what the Disney line looks like.

barnum42

I thought this was going to be another thread about the big reptile in Magic Kingdom's Rivers of America. :D

Croc shoes are starting to make an appearance over here. They look very ugly to me, but if they feel great on then that's the main thing. However, as the the usual form in Rip-Off Britain they appear to be a similar price in Pounds as Dollars - around the £30 mark ($55 plus)

PixyDust

I love crocs. My 4 yo daughter wears some every day. We even bought jibbitz for hers - they are the "gemstone" ones. I'd wear them to work every day, but they don't quite go with business attire. However, on Fridays, my coworkers just have to deal with it!

Scar Junior

I thought this was going to be another thread about the big reptile in Magic Kingdom's Rivers of America. :D

Croc shoes are starting to make an appearance over here. They look very ugly to me, but if they feel great on then that's the main thing. However, as the the usual form in Rip-Off Britain they appear to be a similar price in Pounds as Dollars - around the £30 mark ($55 plus)

Wow! I got Ivory colored ones for $30.... and that's in Maui! I can't imagine $55! They're so inexpensive to produce too!

BTW... There are several rip-off brands appearing in Minnesota too.

Scar Junior

I love crocs. My 4 yo daughter wears some every day. We even bought jibbitz for hers - they are the "gemstone" ones. I'd wear them to work every day, but they don't quite go with business attire. However, on Fridays, my coworkers just have to deal with it!

Many nurses are now wearing them! Who knows where they'll pop up next.

barnum42

Wow! I got Ivory colored ones for $30.... and that's in Maui! I can't imagine $55! They're so inexpensive to produce too!

BTW... There are several rip-off brands appearing in Minnesota too.
It's no so much that they are a rip-off brand but that the corporations have got used to ripping off the British public. Said public will moan about it, but will do nothing to stop it - that is, don't buy stuff that is at a ridiculous price. The desire to own an overpriced pair of shoes or a cheap nylon sports shirt has a stronger pull than forcing the manufacturers to lower the prices.

Generally speaking, if something costs $20 in America it will cost us around £20. :(

Nicole220

I see a bunch of people wearing crocs at Disneyland. imho, I think they're ugly, but that's just me because they aren't a California thing.

LilDucky

aaaaaand I just bought myself a pair today :D :D

I bought the black ones, with the red strap. Cant wait to wear them on my upcoming trip :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom