Disney Cricut Cartridges

enotter

Original Poster
Hello,

I am going to Disneyworld for the first time this September, and I am trying to gather scrapbooking stuff early/knowledge on where to get scrapbooking supplies. I know there are several places in Disneyworld, but what I can't seem to find out is if they sell Disney Cricut Cartridges there??

I live in Canada, and I guess because of export restrictions I can't get them in store or online. I've looked on ebay but lots of them are crazy expensive so I'm wondering if that's the set price, or if they are cheaper in the states,and if they are available at the parks??

NiarrNDisney

I am not a scrapebooker and honestly have no clue what a Cricut Cartige is but over my years of touring WDW I have spotted scrapbooking supplies all around.
There are the obvious bets like the big department stores like the Emporium (MK), Mitsukoshi Dept. Store (Japan), Mouse Gears (Epcot), and the World of Disney (DTD).
There is also a store that is devoted to the hobby called Disney World of Memories which is connected to the Art of Disney found in the Marketplace in DTD of the.
You may also have some luck at Bayview Gifts (CR), Panchito's (CSR), Screen Door General Store (BWR)

I hope this helps and that you find what you are looking for :)

Have a wonderful trip! :D

MissM

I do know what Cricut is and I'm sorry to say I haven't seen anything for it at the parks. If you have a car while there, you might try to take an afternoon and head over to a craft store in Orlando to look for some?

There's apparently a Joann in Kissimmee which shouldn't be too far:

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft # 2058
4801 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5311
407-396-1234

Also if it helps, I looked on amazon.ca (rather than .com) and found a lot of options coming up for "cricuit disney cartridges": http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...dges&sepatfbtf=true&tc=1402689577624&ajr=sabc

Good luck!

eeyoremum

Hello,

The cartridges I think you are looking for are becoming discontinued. I mistakenly didn't buy them when you could get them everywhere (I am Canadian too) and had to order the one I really wanted from Amazon.

EeyoreFanatic

I have some of them and wish I had gotten the others, but I have seen them on ebay and on the Cricut webpage at times as a digital cartridge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom