Disney cribs...

mickey7879

Are Disney's pack and plays the same size as regular pack and plays or are they smaller? We have an padded extra mattress that we bought that we put in ours and want to make sure it fits before packing it. It barely will fit in a suit case, but he sleeps so much better now that we've bought it for him.

tigsmom

Are Disney's pack and plays the same size as regular pack and plays or are they smaller? We have an padded extra mattress that we bought that we put in ours and want to make sure it fits before packing it. It barely will fit in a suit case, but he sleeps so much better now that we've bought him it.

It's a normal Pack 'N Play

Jessie&Buzz

Are the pack and plays any extra money? I just want us to be prepared for our trip. Thanks in advance

Nope. They are free. Make sure you request one when booking. Also any time you change anything make sure it's still there. If it's not in your room when you get there call the front desk. They will send someone with one.

redfive13

Original Poster
So, I just got back from my vacation and I had a crib for my daughter. It was fine nothing special, but I did see a Pack n play in the hallway one day and it's bigger than the crib. Just so you all know. I'd go with the pack n play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom