Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

spiritofNorway

Great news!
The stavechurch seems to be getting a pretty Norwegian exhibition after a Norwegian news article I read today. There is a Norwegian woodcarver, that also originally carved wood for the pavilion stavechurch and bakerybuildings, that carved some woodworkreplicas for the exhibition. He also carved the cabinets thats in all the three meet&greetrooms. Im glad to see Disney doing a real good, authentic job here!

OldBlueEyes

Great news!
The stavechurch seems to be getting a pretty Norwegian exhibition after a Norwegian news article I read today. There is a Norwegian woodcarver, that also originally carved wood for the pavilion stavechurch and bakerybuildings, that carved some woodworkreplicas for the exhibition. He also carved the cabinets thats in all the three meet&greetrooms. Im glad to see Disney doing a real good, authentic job here!
Do You have a link?
OBE

aladdin2007

Great news!

great news

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom