Disney Christmas trees!

kasey1988

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone has a chirstmas tree specifically for disney ornaments?? Do you have disney stockings or other christmas decorations?? I hope to have a disney tree someday! once i collect enough ornaments!

DVC Dave

Yes we have a Disney tree in our Disney Room! All of our Disney ornaments are on it. The room is the pictures and nik-naks we like from the World

SewIn2Disney

We have a Mickey inflatable outside, we all have disney stockings (me-Mickey, my sister-Donald, my mom- Eeyore, my dad- goofy), I have a small Disney tree that has only disney ornaments (it's up year round), and around our tree runs a monorail complete with castle. We have a dancing and singing Santa mickey that we put in the dining room, and a smaller light up Mickey for the living room. I also have a mickey santa hat that I made, that I wear through the month of December.

Here's an ornament I just finished about a half an hour ago. Its three styrofoam balls with a whole bunch of sequins stuck into it with sequin pins.

ornament.JPG

And here's a Winnie the Pooh tree skirt I made last week. It's backed with red velvet, has a white pom pom trim circling it, and you can't tell from the pic, but I sewed on snowflake sequins, and small ornaments on the two big trees.

tree_skirrt.JPG

So yea, I guess you could say I have a Disney Christmas!

fredtom

Our Christmas tree is totally dedicated to Disney ornaments and toppers-- except for one novelty "Star Trek" ornament of the shuttle craft, Galileo. Of course, we add new ones each year.

Happy holidays to everyone!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

blackerbys17

Well, I do have an actual Disney Christmas Tree that I got from Disney shopping. It has Mickey shaped ornaments and fiber optic lights. It says Merry Christmas and has Mickey & Minnie in holiday garb painted on it. I also have two animated Mickey & Minnies that are about 12" high that plug into Xmas lights to operate. I also have a Tinkerbell Xmas tree topper and several Disney Xmas ornaments that I have collected through the years from previous trips to Disney. Lastly, my youngest has a Mickey stocking. This year, I'll be taking my little Disney Xmas tree with us on our trip to the WL during Xmas.

Only 3 more weeks, can't wait! :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

davidpw97

Although our whole tree isn't Disneyfied most of it is. We have a Christmas ball from every year we've been there and a set of Disney lights plus various other Disney related ornaments. Also one year we took all our Christmas/Winter related Disney Beanies and put them in various areas of the tree and around the base of the tree.

BiggerTigger

Because of our varried interest we do two themed trees, one is, of course, Disney and the other are Firemen.

Here is a piture of a Disney wreath I created.

Attachments

• 100_0099.jpg
    100_0099.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 198

1disneydood

We have Disney Stockings, many Disney ornamens, a big plastic light up snow globe(Mickey and Minnie), candles and other Disney decorations, and I put a HUGE mickey head on my roof with rope lights. We used to put the light up sorcerer's hat they sell at the parks as a topper, but I bought a cool star this year. :xmas:

Debbie

I was just wondering if anyone has a chirstmas tree specifically for disney ornaments?? Do you have disney stockings or other christmas decorations?? I hope to have a disney tree someday! once i collect enough ornaments!

Most of my stuff is Disney. And if I ever get around to putting up the tree, it will be with all of my Disney ornaments and Garland. This Christmas is going to be very hard to get into the spirit; but I'm trying.

we have a totally disney tree!!! its 7 1/2 feet tall and we have a ton of disney ornaments. we have disney cuuu-cuuu clocks (spelling?) and they sing and we have mickey and minnie santa and mrs claus and a whole lot of other stuff and just yesterday we ordered more ornaments off disneyshopping.com

ZapperZ

We have two trees, one being a completely Disney tree loaded with Disney ornaments.

We also have various Disney holiday decorations all over the place, and even a display in front of our picture window containing holiday figurines of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Dumbo (along with Sylvester and Tweety - they live in harmony not only in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but also at my house :) ).

I'll upload a couple of pictures when I get the chance.

Zz.

rileyspaw

We have a DISNEY-themed tree in our family room. My wife and I have collected DISNEY ornaments for over 25 years. The tree is filled and we probably have enough ornaments packed away to do a second tree of the same size!

We also have a DISNEY room in our house that houses our DISNEY prints by LARRY DOTSON, DISNEY cells, DISNEY snow globes, DISNEY ceramics, and DISNEY picture frames containing family pictures from our 80+ trips to WDW! We usually change out the pics after returning from a trip unless it's a favorite pic of a favorite DISNEY memory.

mouselvrmom

We have a lot of disney ornaments on our tree ( I am particularly fond of the storybook ornaments) but we also put other ornaments on too. We also have the stockings that have mickey, minnie, pluto, goofy & donald decorating the tree & I just got the stocking holders that they are selling this year with the same characters decorating trees. I have the main street light up village with two castles, the world of disney light up tree with ornaments, a disney cookie holder, the christmas garden statues that I put up through out the house, a minnie tree topper & other assorted things. We are having christmas this year at our house & I am kind of dreading the response I know I will get from my husband's family.:(

GoofyMom2

One of our Christmas trees is a Disney tree! (we have many themed trees). It's 6 foot tall and full of the ornaments we have gotten at Disney, and Hallmark Disney ornaments. We also have various other Disney items up in that room, stockings etc.

It's such a happy tree! :xmas:

PS was thinking of posting pics...need to take a few....

hokielutz

We have a prelit non-live Disney themed tree. We started it about three years ago and have been building on it every since. The tree is in our basement Media/Disney room. We keep most of our Disney posters, knick-nacks, and souviners here. We have another tree (a real live tree) in our living room that serves as our main tree. All of the other ornaments go here (traditional, childhood, whitehouse, movie themed, random hallmark ornaments, etc).
Starting out we had about 1-2 dozen disney ornaments, and in order to not make the tree look bare... we filled in with generic decorative balls and garlands. This year we got 20 mickey shapped glass ball ornaments that replaces the generic balls. We also picked up Disney World Park related ornaments while at DTD this summer.

I'll come back and post pictures later tonight or tomorrow as time permits... I've got a trip on Wed. to pack for. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who does a disney themed tree in addition to others. :xmas:

swimmom

About half of our tree is filled with Disney ornaments. After my order from disneyshopping.com (17 ornaments & a tree topper) and the ornaments we buy on our next trip, we will be closer to decorating the tree completely in Disney ornaments.

SirNim

Our tree is decorated exclusively with about 15 abstract, spherical "Mouse Ear" ornaments. You know—two spheres atop a larger central ball.

We bought them at the World several years ago...

Tiggerfanatic

We have 2 trees - the one in the living room is the "nice" tree - the one in the family rrom (where we spend most of our time) is the official Christmas tree and is decorated 90% Disney. I've been collecting the Grolier Disney ornaments for almost 30 years, plus Hallmarks and special ones we've bought at the parks to commemorate our visits. Minne is our treetop angel, and I got my Mickey tree skirt at K-Mart.

So here's another question in the same theme - are your ornaments grouped like with like on your tree? You know, is Aladdin beside Jasmine, Chip with Dale and is Tramp hung on the same branch with Lady?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom