Disney chase visa

jbolen2

Original Poster
Just received an offer for this card in the mail. Several parts of it are appealing and we could benefit deal them but there are details missing. What is the dining discount %? Are there any perks towards room, tickets etc?

SaltyD

Just received an offer for this card in the mail. Several parts of it are appealing and we could benefit deal them but there are details missing. What is the dining discount %? Are there any perks towards room, tickets etc?

There should be a link in the offer that will take you to a explanation of the perks of owning the card. Some of the promos for WDW packages allow Disney Visa cardholders to book ahead of the general public. You earn points on your purchase that will add up and you can use on purchases, passes, and other Disney purchases. If there is no link, call the 800 number to ask for the list of perks.

DisneyFans4Life

As others have mentioned, there are a lot of perks. Last year they had a lounge for Disney Visa cardholders during F&W at Epcot; I'd imagine they'll have it this year as well. Epcot and DHS have a Disney Visa only character M&G as well.

Depending on the type of card you get (regular or premier) determines the rewards you receive. If you go with the regular card, you get 1% back in Disney Rewards dollars on every purchase you make and there is no annual fee. Basically if you put $3,000 on the card in one month, you'd get $30 back in rewards to use. The premier card comes with a $49 annual fee, but gives you 2% back in rewards on purchases at Disney, gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. Yes Wal-Mart and Target are included in the 2%.

We have the premier card and have used the rewards dollars on many trips. They will send you gift card type of card that you can keep reloading each month. The dollars won't expire...so save them as long as you want.

We are going in March and should have around $500 in rewards dollars to use on food and merchandise. If you go to Disney often, the Disney Visa is definitely the way to go!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
In addition to what others have said, you get 10% discount on merchandise over $50 and sometimes discounts on ticketed events & tours, like Cirque du Soleil.

You also get 0% financing on Disney vacations, special financing if you are going to buy into DVC, and $50 on board credit if you use your Disney Visa card to book a cruise.

And where else can you get a card that looks like this?

Star_Wars_Droids_Classic_Chip_Card_Front-300x189.jpg

Or this?

Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_Classic_Chip_Card_Front-300x189.jpg

Jahona

In addition to what others have said, you get 10% discount on merchandise over $50 and sometimes discounts on ticketed events & tours, like Cirque du Soleil.

You also get 0% financing on Disney vacations, special financing if you are going to buy into DVC, and $50 on board credit if you use your Disney Visa card to book a cruise.

And where else can you get a card that looks like this?

Star_Wars_Droids_Classic_Chip_Card_Front-300x189.jpg

Or this?

Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_Classic_Chip_Card_Front-300x189.jpg

I've had so many compliments on my Vader card when I've handed it to a cashier.
The 10% off products actually started to rack up. I tried to bulk up my purchases at my last trip and saved almost $50 alone not including the points earned as well.

dreamfinder

The only real guaranteed benefit is the "cash" back that can be applied to Disney purchases, along with the 6 months (I believe) no interest on Disney vacations booked with the card. There are frequently some dining discounts, along with the previously mentioned 10% off $50 in merchandise. https://disneyrewards.com/ shows you all the current details, and you should really read that in depth. They frequently offer $100 or $200 "bonuses" when you sign up, so if you are contemplating signing up, I'd suggest waiting until you find one of those offers. However, if you have access to a rewards card that offers you higher rates in either straight cash back, or possibly airline miles (if you fly to WDW) those could work out to be a much better deal.

Ricky Spanish

Chase Disney card is the only card we use.
I used it for my business purchases and racked up $3200 in points in less than two years
All the perks are on their website, just look around.
10% off certain restaurants and tours.
I've also redeemed points for purchases from Lego at Downtown Disney(Disney Springs)

Smiley/OCD

We use our card during the year and then take the rewards points and use that card to pay for gifts and tips for our meals while at WDW...less cash to carry around!! And, if you're into pin trading, about 2-3 times a year, they make limited card holder only pins available to purchase. One of the best benefits of the card is that you get a "little taste of Disney" every time you open your wallet! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom