Disney Chase Visa Cardholders

thetiffo

Original Poster
This is part secret part question....There is a place within Walt Disney World that if you show your Disney Chase card you get a special meet and greet in the park and free photo. I believe on some site somewhere I read that it was in Epcot and that if you go to Innoventions West and present your card to a cast member they take you to a special character greeting.

I know the first part is true but not sure on location. Anyone know for sure?

Disneydreamer23

innovations in epcot you have 2 characters, usually mickey and minnie goofy and mickey etc they dont tell you who it is bc they get swamped out every hour or so, ive had minnie and goofy minnie and mickey and goofy and pluto. You show them your card you get a photo pass you go to a photo place before you leave pick it up and ur done. BTW they only do the pics untill 2 pm!

Theosus

innovations in epcot you have 2 characters, usually mickey and minnie goofy and mickey etc they dont tell you who it is bc they get swamped out every hour or so, ive had minnie and goofy minnie and mickey and goofy and pluto. You show them your card you get a photo pass you go to a photo place before you leave pick it up and ur done. BTW they only do the pics untill 2 pm!

I avoid Chase like the Plague.... But my MIL has a Chase card. The first year we did this "secret" almost no one knew about it. There was a small sign on the wall and no rope line. We waited all of five minutes.
It's no secret any more. We went by at 4pm yesterday. Evidently they do it until 4 or 5 now. There was a long line, a nylon belt barrier, and a huge sign above the area saying "Disney Visa Rewards Meet and Greet". The CM comes by with a coupon and checks that you have a chase card, and tells you how to get your free picture.
I'm thinking of just getting a chase card before going next time, and immediately canceling it. They don't check if it's good, just that you have a card.

m&mmom

I love my Disney Chase card. You also get 10% off at almost all the gift shops and 20% off tours. The rewards dollars aren't too great, it's 1 Disney dollar per $100, but if you use the card thoughout the year for everyday purchases, you'd be surprised how quick it adds up. Just wait until you recieve an offer for the $200 gift card, it comes around every so often.

Disneydreamer23

I love my Disney Chase card. You also get 10% off at almost all the gift shops and 20% off tours. The rewards dollars aren't too great, it's 1 Disney dollar per $100, but if you use the card thoughout the year for everyday purchases, you'd be surprised how quick it adds up. Just wait until you recieve an offer for the $200 gift card, it comes around every so often.

i have the disney debit so its 1.00 ever 200.00 and from dec to now i have 108.00 im like wow thats alot of money !

nolatron

The M&G is right across from the Segway demo area.

We've done it twice so far. 1st time we had Mickey, Pluto and Goofy. This past year it was Minnie and Goofy.

We charge everything to our Disney Visa to earn points on it (and it pay it off in full monthly). So we typically end up with 300-400 points after 1 year. We use the points to pay for our parking and meals during the trip.

Disneydreamer23

okay soo...... I just got approved for the card YAY and it said after first use im getting sent a 200.00 gift card to be used @ disney do you think i can byu my x mas party tickets with it? if not what else can you use them for?

ArtieJim

okay soo...... I just got approved for the card YAY and it said after first use im getting sent a 200.00 gift card to be used @ disney do you think i can byu my x mas party tickets with it? if not what else can you use them for?

I just applied for one after I got the $200 gift card reward notice in the mail. I made sure to read through the fine print and one of the things it said was that you can't use that $200 for park tickets, you can use it for meals, food, drinks, things at the gift shops and so forth.

I'm hoping I get approved, my girlfriend and I have been putting $100 a week to pay off our next trip in December and we'll use that if I end up getting it, it'll be an easy way to get Disney money while paying for Disney. It's a win-win in my mind.

nolatron

I just applied for one after I got the $200 gift card reward notice in the mail. I made sure to read through the fine print and one of the things it said was that you can't use that $200 for park tickets, you can use it for meals, food, drinks, things at the gift shops and so forth.

I wonder if you could buy a regular Disney Store gift card with it, then use that one to buy park tickets with. :drevil:

EDIT: I see on the back of my regular Disney Store GC I have here it says you can't buy another GC with it. So it probably won't work, heh.

Emileesmommy

Yay I just got approved over the phone for the card!! I did a transfer so now I get the $200 card for disney does anyone know how long it takes it to get here??? Going to disney in 7 weeks sure hope it gets here in time :)

lbrad

YES ... you can buy MVMCP tickets with it!!!
I bought my MNSSHP tickets with it 2 months ago:sohappy:

71dsp

Took about a week and a half after applying for the card via phone for it to arrive in our mailbox. Made the first purchase that day (10/25)! Received an actual gift card in the mail today (11/5). Woot! :sohappy:

Emileesmommy

Took about a week and a half after applying for the card via phone for it to arrive in our mailbox. Made the first purchase that day (10/25)! Received an actual gift card in the mail today (11/5). Woot! :sohappy:

Thanks were leaving in 40 days!!! I just charged something on my card 11-4 so I hope to get the card before we leave!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom