Disney Character Dining at WDW

NADisney

I just love dining with the Disney Gang and you just don't now what they will do to you. this past oct 2 2001 at the Magic Kingdom was great.We ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern ,the food was nice and so was the staff. But what really made the evening fun was Minnie ,Goofy , Pluto , and Chip'n Dale .Getting pics at your table instead of waiting in long lines, listining to children scream when ever they approach. Goofy loved punching my Magical Moments Pins and Pluto licked me every time he came around.Chip krept up behind me and place his paws over my eyes
while i was eating. The all you can eat buffets with the characters are fun and i reccomend it if you get the chance ,they can be pretty pricey ; but worth the pics and memories of childhood stories growing up. :sohappy: :cool: :) :D :p
"Ther's really no secret about our approach.We keep movinfg forward - opening new doors and doing new things - because we're curious." WALT DISNEY

wdwrules

my favorite is cinderellas castle. you get to see tons of characters, the food has always been good and not overly expensive. you also get to get pictures taken with all the characters as they visit your table which all the kids seem to like alot. also like liberty tree town tavern. never been to chef mickeys but want to try it next time. we are going again in feb. hopefully depending how things are going around the country.

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We have been to Chef Mickey's 3 times now. We use our flex feature for it. The dining is great, and all you can eat, which is good at breakfast when a guy like me is really hungry. The food is top notch, and has something for everybody.

Upvote 0

NADisney

Original Poster
on oct 3 2001 ,we ate at the Ohana located at Disney's Polynesian resort for dinner ,the view was great. I recommend this for couples and large family groups. We then hopped aboard the monorail and shopped at the Grand Floridian and Contemporary , where we saw Mickey and the gang at Chef Mickey's .The menu was nice ,but to many screaming children .The same at the Grand Fl. when we snuck into 1900 Park Fare to look at the layout and ran into Pooh and Friends.:)
"Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts"

Upvote 0

Smee

For character interaction, we always had fun at Donald's Breakfast at Restaurantosaurs in MK, one of the few that has Donald. (my kid's fav character) Also Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy.

The food is standard buffet stuff, service is decent. The knock against this place is the wait, even with PS you can usually count on a 15-30 minute wait for a table.

The good thing is the characters seem to really act up, several times we had multiple characters at our table, really great pictures. Beware however, the place is big (if both sides are operating), and kind of noisy.

We usually plan on a later breakfast, say 9:30 - 10:00. We like to eat after riding Safari and Dionsaur.

Upvote 0

Flower

We love Cinderella's breakfast. I know of no other way to get so close to so many princesses. When you have daughters, this is a must. Each time we have gone (3 x) the girls have gotten a big kiss on the cheek from Princess Aurora. The kiss mark from her lipstick remained on their cheek for hours.

The look on their faces is worth the price avery time.

Chef Mickey's is great for kids, a little taxing on the parents after a long day, but hey....

Upvote 0

Chris

We really enjoy the food at the Liberty Tree Tavern Character Meal. The breakfast at Crystal Palace is fun. The only other ones we have done are the Land with Chip and Dale and the now defunct Soundstage rest. at DS, (Aladin and friends). It is one of the easiest ways for the kids to meet the characters and no waiting in line (unless you count the wait for seating).

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Our kids love Chef Mickey's they always eat really well here and theyare always delighted at seeing the Important Gang all together, its always one of the first things we do as we feel this sets the trend for a really good holiday.

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We always push our breakfast off to the end of our trip, because by that time money is starting to get a little tight for food, and with the all you can eat buffet, you can really load up for the day!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom