Disney All Star Resorts Mugs

TheLand

Original Poster
I just wondering how many people bought those plastic mugs for $10.00 - $20.00 and who is satisfied for the amount of drinks they got with this product.

Bought it...and got my money's worth out of it about 10x. Plus its a nice feeling to take it home, use it, close your eyes and pretend you're back at WDW.

If you plan on using it more than once...buy it.

MonoRon

Everytime my folks and I go we buy 3 of them(one for each of us) and we get our money's worth everytime. It's nice to know that you can walk down to the food court to grab a drink and it wont cost you.

Yellow Shoes

IMHO, the value of the mug is directly related to the distance from your room to the food court.

This is, of course, more of an issue at some resorts than others.

VillainFan

Yeah, the amount of soda that the mugs hold is quite ridiculous. However, I got filled up at the Food Court and then took another cup of it to the room with me. It really does make a big difference what building you're in too - I was all the way in Broadway, and had to walk all the way to the room when I got home from a long day at the parks, all the way to the Food Court to get something to takemy medication with, and then alllll the way back to the room. Oh well....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom