Disney After Dark Party

Disneymom201

Does anyone know when Disney will announce if they are hosting The After Dark Party in the Magic Kingdom in 2018? We'll be heading to Orlando for a short trip after our cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. We did the party last year and had a blast! Hoping to go again! Thanks

Dave B

Does anyone know when Disney will announce if they are hosting The After Dark Party in the Magic Kingdom in 2018? We'll be heading to Orlando for a short trip after our cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. We did the party last year and had a blast! Hoping to go again! Thanks
Haven't heard of this

What is it?

Upvote 0

Disneymom201

Original Poster
Haven't heard of this

What is it?
It was a hard ticket event in which MK was closed to guests right after wishes, I believe 8pm. We were able to enter the park at 6 and stay til
11pm. Most major rides were open. There were no meet 'n greets. Snacks & beverages were available at the snack carts (popcorn, soda & icecream novelties).
We really enjoyed this evening. It was a bit pricy (maybe $120) but the park was vacant. All rides were walk-ons. We always enjoy experiencing the park in a different way. Was hoping to do this and if not offered try the Early Magic Hours with the breakfast offered at Pinocchio House. I haven't seen any availability on this from November on. We will only be going to MK when in Kissimmee. Staying with family a few days and wanted to fit something special in

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

It was a hard ticket event in which MK was closed to guests right after wishes, I believe 8pm. We were able to enter the park at 6 and stay til
11pm. Most major rides were open. There were no meet 'n greets. Snacks & beverages were available at the snack carts (popcorn, soda & icecream novelties).
We really enjoyed this evening. It was a bit pricy (maybe $120) but the park was vacant. All rides were walk-ons. We always enjoy experiencing the park in a different way. Was hoping to do this and if not offered try the Early Magic Hours with the breakfast offered at Pinocchio House. I haven't seen any availability on this from November on. We will only be going to MK when in Kissimmee. Staying with family a few days and wanted to fit something special in

It was SO worth it!! We did it this past Feb, and if given the chance to ever do it again we would jump at it!

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

This was taken around 9 pm-ish in Tomorrowland...There were many time we couldn't even see another person!:eek:

emptytomorrowland945.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom