Discovery Cove

chellnjr

Original Poster
I am looking for comments about Discovery Cove. In September I am thinking about trying this out. But I am not sure. Would you recommend it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

markymark

I really cannot say enough about this place! it is absolutely fantastic, like paradise. There are a number of older threads about DC. In the Sea World section, choose to view threads "from the beginning" and that should give you a few more details.

PM me is you want anything specific.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
My wife and I went last October. It was one of the best days I've ever had. We did the Trainer For A Day program, which costs a bit more, but we got to do behind the sceens stuff, and they limit the group to 6 people a day, so it's a small private crowd. :)

We got 2 dolphin swims, plus we feed a lot of the animals and fish like birds, rays, and others. I'd spend the money and do it again in a New York second.

Just make your res. early, the park fills up quickly, and they only take 1000 people a day (but I heard them talking about raising that a bit soon).

If you want to do the TFAD program, deffinatly call as soon as you can. I know one of the people on my tour said that it was the only open day +/- 3 MONTHS! when he booked, and that was 4 months before the tour day, so they book quickly!

Have fun, you'll really enjoy it.

Beauty and the

Like everyone else has said it is just wonderful, I can't praise the place enough IMO it is the ultimate day out in Orlando. Markymark and I kind of rattle on about the place so instead of boring everyone else again if you want to know anything specific PM me and I'll be glad to help.

chellnjr

Original Poster
THANKS!

Thanks for the help. Now we have to decide if we want to take a day away from WDW. Tough decisions. Again, thanks!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
hellokitty1:

The 6 people a day was the TFAD tour group, but yes, when you do the first dolphin interaction, they added 2 more to our "pod".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom