Discounts....?

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
The SeaWorld Orlando website has had some nice discounts on tickets ending now in Dec.

Does anyone know if they usually have some savings on tickets in Jan and Feb as well?

Thanks!

deanaandrich

Check groupon. I've seen great ticket deals the last couple weeks. There was a one day sea world and one day aquatica pass for about 94 bucks. Just lady week there was a one day sea world pass for 59 bucks I believe. Not sure if they are still available but you may want to look. I believe they both expired end of February

luv

There are a lot of discounts if you keep looking around. I have a pass and don't keep up too much, but I occasionally see them.

Sea World often runs a "Buy one day, get the rest of the year free" deal. I have no idea when that starts or if it is available to all or a Florida resident perk.

All of my passes get renewed in the same month, so I always make a mental note of how much cheaper the Sea World pass is. If you'll be going 2 or more days, look into the cost of an AP. I get free parking with my AP, too.

If you're going to Uni, there is some kind of thing that works at Uni, Sea World (and I think a water park, too, but am not sure.) I think it is called the Orlando Flex Ticket. (I think.) :)

919Florida

I would also suggest if you plan on going for more then one day to get a fun pass or annual pass. Fun passes are open to all and not jsut Florida residents. For the price of a one day admission you will get the entire year free. The only downside is that if you get the funpass you do not get merchandise or food discounts and no free parking. However you do get the admission into the park and all special events like Halloween, Christmas Celebration and Summer Nights are included. Here is the link to the fun cards

For a little more you can get the regular annual pass which includes merchandise and food discounts, free parking and specail passmember events. To see pricing and more information go here

Hope that helps and please ask questions. I am happy to help you out. Its a great investment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom