Dinosaur

Hi all

My other half has been to Disney all of his life.

This week I will be going on my second visit to America and Disney

After recently getting over my fear of flying I am seeing the world and my last visit this attraction was closed. However. Fast passes have been booked for this attraction for this visit! I am all for trying things once but do not do over head restraints or rollercoasters!

I have a few questions I was wondering if the regulars or anyone who has recently been on it could assist with:

How are you fastened in the ride (over the head restraints? Bar etc)
Is it fast?
Is it very motiony? Any rides you can compare the movement to?
Does anything touch you?
Is it scary?

I love dinosaurs but I don't want to watch any videos and ruin the experience

Thanks in advance
Lilo

TARDIS

What happened to cause your fear of dino's? Did you get attacked as a child?
Haha! I can trace it back to being a young child watching Jurassic park. Velociraptors really freaked me out!!!! And since then I've had countless nightmares where Dinos chase me. Yes I'm aware they aren't currently alive , but my brain still freaks when I see Dino stuff. I guess it's like a clown fear but Dino's lol

Upvote 0

graphite1326

Haha! I can trace it back to being a young child watching Jurassic park. Velociraptors really freaked me out!!!! And since then I've had countless nightmares where Dinos chase me. Yes I'm aware they aren't currently alive , but my brain still freaks when I see Dino stuff. I guess it's like a clown fear but Dino's lol
I was just kiddin around anyway.

Upvote 0

LizaMarie89

I rode this right after it came out when I was younger (and much smaller than I am now) and I came off with bruises from how rough it was. I'm also terrified of jump scares so I didn't enjoy it at all - especially since my mother told me the big dino was gone and I opened my eyes right as it popped up again.

But I feel like I heard that they had refurbished it and made it slightly tamer? There is a big possibility that I'm imagining that - but I've not gotten up the guts to go on it since.

But I loved Indiana Jones at DL - I find them VERY different.

Upvote 0

PrincessRiot

Original Poster
Thank you all for your replies

Yesterday I took the plunge and rode Dinosaur.

Did not scare me at all. I quite enjoyed it. However some people in my party who have ridden it many times were terrified.

Thank you for all your advice

X

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom