Dinosaur Carnotaurus

Flight Safety

Has anyone been lately that can confirm the current status of the carno? Visiting with in laws that have never been and hope like heck the show is not in "B mode" this weekend.

ThemeParkJunkee

Really couldn't tell you what "mode" it was in but my photo from October 18th looks correct...all riders looking frightened in the same direction. I didn't think the ride was any different than when I rode 4 years ago but I'm not an expert on the ride.

JustInTime

So can somebody link me a picture of what is in his place when he doesn't work? :)

Nevermind. I found it :)

Last edited:

NaughtyQueen

Yep. Big scary dino you look to the right towards the camera. Less than scary dino-on-a-stick you look to the left away from the camera. I want him back!!!

Flight Safety

We are looking to "our" left. What does this mean? Inquiring infrequent visitor would like to know.

Man that really stinks like a big pile of Dino crap! I really, really hope this isn't the status on Saturday. Ugh! Hopefully they've done something since October. Anyone else out there been by to see our friend more recently?

Cmdr_Crimson

We are looking to "our" left. What does this mean? Inquiring infrequent visitor would like to know.

If were looking to Our Left...Dummy Stick Dino
carnohead.png

If Were looking to Our Right..The one we normally see..(You can see where the camera takes the ride photo where that white dot is)
Dinosaur_Full_2697.jpg

Last edited:

DaGoof00

Really? That's great news! As far as I can tell, he was down over a month. I have to admit it was interesting to see the B show, but I wouldn't be upset if I never saw him again.

Definitely was working a week ago today, I have the on ride photo to prove it and he looked great. Not sure if it was just a fluke, because I know he's been having trouble... but I was wicked excited to see him in all his glory... As for the Yeti... well I was panicking at the disco, still... sigh...

disneygeek90

Definitely was working a week ago today, I have the on ride photo to prove it and he looked great. Not sure if it was just a fluke, because I know he's been having trouble... but I was wicked excited to see him in all his glory... As for the Yeti... well I was panicking at the disco, still... sigh...
Well at least we know he can work again. It really does put a damper on the whole ride without him. The Carnotaurus that chases you and the one with the picture are by far the most thrilling parts of the ride. And for that yeti, well... yeah.

ECJack

Rode it yesterday, and everything seemed to be working normally. Dino was on the right side, and was working really well! Additionally, everything else (except the pterodactyl) looked great IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom