dinner show

crunchie

Original Poster
i am going to seaworld in february and i want to know if there is a dinner spectacle show goog enough for my family or somewhere else in Orlando.any suggestion?

919Florida

i am going to seaworld in february and i want to know if there is a dinner spectacle show goog enough for my family or somewhere else in Orlando.any suggestion?

No dinner shows at SeaWorld. The closest dining event at SeaWorld is the Dine with Shamu which I personally love. However I have never been to any dinner shows in Orlando so someone else will need to make recommendations for that.

Journey_On

SeaWorld no longer has any dinner shows, but there are a few in Orlando. I've been to Medieval Times (Kissimmee on 192) and Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show (International Drive).

Disneykings

Has anyone done the Dine with Shamu recently? Just wondering if there is a lunchtime option as it only allows you to book dinner on there website. Plus what are the vegetarian options like in the buffet? I read you can advise them in advance and they might help. Many thanks

Journey_On

The last time I did Dine with Shamu was this past January (we also did Dine with Shamu in February a few times, but that was a special DWS with Jack Hanna).

It seems like they regularly have the dinner options, but I've seen that they will have lunch options for special occasions.

I am a vegetarian, and I found that they have various vegetarian options on the buffet. Pasta, salad, rolls, mac and cheese, quinoa, assorted desserts, and some more.

If you do have a specific dietary request (or are even celebrating a special occasion) and want to note it on your reservation, I would book DWS by calling SeaWorld (1-888-800-5447) because then the agent can make a note of it on your reservation. Also the times that we have eaten at DWS and noted that I was a vegetarian, our server has asked me if I wanted the chef to stop by our table.

Disneykings

The last time I did Dine with Shamu was this past January (we also did Dine with Shamu in February a few times, but that was a special DWS with Jack Hanna).

It seems like they regularly have the dinner options, but I've seen that they will have lunch options for special occasions.

I am a vegetarian, and I found that they have various vegetarian options on the buffet. Pasta, salad, rolls, mac and cheese, quinoa, assorted desserts, and some more.

If you do have a specific dietary request (or are even celebrating a special occasion) and want to note it on your reservation, I would book DWS by calling SeaWorld (1-888-800-5447) because then the agent can make a note of it on your reservation. Also the times that we have eaten at DWS and noted that I was a vegetarian, our server has asked me if I wanted the chef to stop by our table.

Thank you Sehsun, thats a great help. I will give Seaworld a call and see what they say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom