Dinner at Hollywood studios

Mother of 5

Original Poster
What is everyone's vote going to Hollywood studios and we always go to 50's prime time thinking I should change it up so where would you pick sci fi or 50's

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We love both and some trips we do both of them. I love the pasta dish I get with shrimp that never disappoints at SciFi and appetizers and deserts are great too. Also love the sampler at 50's and they also have great appetizers and deserts. Lol. We ate at both last month. Also really enjoy Mama Melrose (ate there last month as well) and HBD. Look at menus and see if you want your fave or if the menu at Sci Fi and atmosphere is enough to give up 50's this time. I was no help! Haha! :)

DisneyPrincess5

My personal favorites at DHS are Brown Derby by a mile and then Sci Fi. We have had many meals at Hollywood & Vine and enjoyed them all, contrary to many other's experiences.
I highly recommend that you evaluate all the menus and see which appeals to you most and evaluate atmosphere and price of course. Happy planning!

belledream

Hard choice because I love 50's menu, but Sci Fi's atmosphere is very unique. I'd say give Sci Fi a chance if you haven't been before! And maybe do lunch, and stick with 50's for dinner so you don't have to give anything up. :)

DisneyFans4Life

If you've done 50s a few times already, try something new...rather that be HBD or Mama Melrose's or Hollywood and Vine. If you like all you can eat, go for Hollywood and Vine (it's also a character dinner if that interests you).

Mukta

I like the food better at 50s. The atmosphere is really fun at sci-fi, but I have never had a great meal there. Mama Melrose has decent food over sci-fi, but I think everyone should try sci-fi for the kitsch.

s&k'smom

Another vote for prime time. It's our family favorite, had the caesar salad and it's huge, onion rings are a must!

PlaneCrazy1978

Sci-Fi seems to change their menu a lot, so be careful. Last time it was blaaaah (and they did some weird stuff too). The time before we loved it. I love the atmosphere, but sometimes the food is so so. The thing at 50's is it's always the good stapled; fried chicken, meatloaf, potroast. OMG, now I am drooling.

Bairstow

The nice thing about Sci-Fi is that while the menu is pedestrian, their prices are lower than you might expect. If you just get something like their turkey sandwich and fries it's only a dollar or two more than you'd pay for the same food at a quick service place.

Also, you can often eat there with no reservations if you agree to sit at the picnic tables at the back, which are more comfortable anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom