Dining reservations

crystal4

Original Poster
Wondering if someone can help me. We will be at the world from sept28-oct 12 a few weeks ago our 16 year old decided to come with us on vacation. I have all my reservations changed to include 5 people with the exception of 2. Will they allow her to eat with us or will they turn us away where we have a res for 4 people and we r now 5?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Depends on the location and the CMs. If they are not crowded, it shouldn't be a problem. If they are very busy, they might ask you to wait a bit until the larger table is available. In some cases, they may turn you away, but that would be the exception I would think. If you explain the situation, I'm sure most, if not all of the restaurants will try to accommodate you. Good luck!

stevehousse

They will not flat out turn u away...More than likely u might have to wait a little longer to get seated to accommodate the change. I would arrive a little early and just let them know u have 1 more joining u.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Its easier to add 1 guest to a booking for 3 guests, than it is to add 1 guest to a booking for 4 guests. A table for 4 is probably the most common arrangement anywhere. As has been said, it depends on the restaurant and how busy it is, how easy it is to create a table for 5, and how accommodating the CMs are

dreamfinder

I would keep trying to get new reservations. They will do their best to accommodate you at the time, but as already pointed out, you will usually require a different table type, which may already be fully booked.

PigletIsMyCat

like others have said, keep trying to rebook. it might be faster to call disney dining and have them look for new tables. a party of 4 is a 4-top; a party of 5 requires a different table in most, if not just about all, restaurants in disney. if you show up with 5 and an ADR for 4, they will *probably* work to accommodate you, but they do not have to. if the restaurant is fully booked, they can ask you to wait with guests who have no ADRs or, if they are not accepting walk-ups, they can turn you away. and when i worked with disney dining, there were *no* tables saved for walk-ups. if all tables could be booked, they were booked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom