Dining plans

meredetrois

Original Poster
Trying to make a decision about adding dining plans to our Disney package and I have a couple of questions.
1. Are character meals included in the dining plans?
2. How many meals do you get per day?
Sorry if these questions have already been answered elsewhere.

New2WDW

Yes, there has been a lot of talk on this subject. Try the search for Disney Dining Plan and you will probably have more than you can read. Anyway, to help you along each person in your room has to be on the same package (tickets, dining, etc.) Each person gets a table service meal, a counter service meal and a snack per day. You can use these in any order you wish. There are some places that will use up 2 table service meals so you need to check into that. Character meals can be substituted for a table service meal. We did that with all of our table service meals! It was great, we never would have been able to do all those in one trip. Check out disney's site

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageDetail?id=PackageDetailMYWDiningPkg06Page and there will be another link to the restaurant selection! Have fun and enjoy!

disneygirl1972

Rather than start a new thread, if I may ask, what is included in the "snack" portion of the meal plan? Is it determined by dollar amount, or is it certain snacks only? How do they know what you're purchasing and how to deduct it?

DisneyBunny

disneygirl1972 said:
Rather than start a new thread, if I may ask, what is included in the "snack" portion of the meal plan? Is it determined by dollar amount, or is it certain snacks only? How do they know what you're purchasing and how to deduct it?

A "Snack" is usually an ice cream bar (not soft serve) single piece of fruit, fountain soda, bottle of soda, regular coffee, small box of popcorn, rice krispie treat, or bag of chips.

I think they've started putting the DDP symbol on the menu/price boards next to qualifying items to help eliminate confusion, but you can still find exceptions to this list, some places are just more lenient.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom